Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
male hands and arms
i have a thing for men's hands and arms, as some of you may know already. they are exquisitely sexy in their own right, in my opinion. i've had it my whole life, even when i was a kid i remember noticing men's arms/hands and liking them, and later it took on explicitly sexual connotations.

to me, what characterizes beautiful hands and arms are definitely the proportions. fingers to the hand, and hand to the arm. it's in the overall impression so that it ends up comprising one compatible whole. i don't like it when they're too bulky, but neither when they're skinny. somewhere midway along the line is ideal, so that they have definition but in a way that muscles don't start to dominate the picture. i also like it when some of the veins are showing through the skin, and when there's hair on them. i don't know how well this puts it, it would probably be better if i had pictures to show what i mean (i'll try to find some later). but i know beautiful hands/arms when i see them, just as readily as i know a hot guy when i see him.

and i think there's also some psychological or emotional component to what contributes to this attraction. hands are the most tactile body parts. they express desire, want, need, and action (in my opinion, hands are more expressive at this than eyes. in fact, eyes don't express anything to me). this all gets to me. and it's something i'm very aware of on an instinctual level. something as simple as a guy rubbing another man's arm or thigh/knee in a casual manner is highly erotic to me, never minding when it's actually taking place during sex and when more sensitive body parts are involved.

i don't know, i'm very aware of what men are doing with their hands, i tend to notice it. whether it's his hands on a steering wheel, or just casually lying on the bed, or a guy touching himself....the way he does it, the way he uses his hands, it expresses a lot. and it produces a reaction in me, which can be sexual. it's not unusual for me to get hard just from looking at a man's hands/arms and/or what he does with them.

[MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION], i hope this answers your curiosity. i didn't write a poem, though i suppose could. but that wouldn't be as accurately descriptive as this text was, i don't think.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I love big hands and thick fingers. Don't know why. Just do. Pengy

Thick / veiny arms / fingers / hands are cool. Maybe they are reminiscent of phalli (if that is the plural of phallus); maybe they are reminiscent of the pleasure / desire associated with the feeling of having an erect, tight, veiny dick. I sometimes imagine what it would feel like to have arms bursting out of your shirt. It's the same with legs. I like seeing thick thighs in tight trousers.

I love well defined arms with some hairiness and veins that stand out.

Melt.

I like everything about a man except their feet. I took a huge liking to hands after minoring in ASL. Great stuff that is.

Rareboy Wrote:I love well defined arms with some hairiness and veins that stand out.

Melt.

Methinks Rareboy just found a new thread in which to post pics.

[Image: tumblr_msky7l3HYk1qldjqco1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nlycerGLJw1tlbeu3o1_1280.jpg]

Camfer Wrote:Methinks Rareboy just found a new thread in which to post pics.

yes, please! [MENTION=21495]Rareboy[/MENTION]! i love this idea.

Camfer Wrote:Methinks Rareboy just found a new thread in which to post pics.

[Image: tumblr_msky7l3HYk1qldjqco1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nlycerGLJw1tlbeu3o1_1280.jpg]

meridannight Wrote:yes, please! [MENTION=21495]Rareboy[/MENTION]! i love this idea.

I'll vote for that too.... and I already know a name for it... It popped into my head...

Do all men have the right to bare arms?

Get busy Rareboy... you have proven yourself to be the world's greatest browser of themed erotica... You have a reputation to uphold.... (but please don't pass us any extra material on the couch thread you come across. )

Virge Wrote:Do all men have the right to bare arms?

nope. this thread will do just fine.

[Image: 1899558-beautiful-man-s-hands-in-golden-...ose-up.jpg]

it's a lot more difficult to find any quality pictures on male hands that aren't just a generic stock.

these are nice,

[Image: picture.php?albumid=1043&pictureid=7459]

[Image: 07f257d885ffc9239bea8bf55ab602bd.jpg]

[Image: Keeping-a-journal.jpg]

[Image: 114857313-man-writing-in-coffee-shop-get...drhxRI93cq]

[Image: img_0961.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nn4xrnoWlJ1u3cnfso1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nlliop2jcc1u3cnfso1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nlgyel3YMv1u3cnfso1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nkz5lqq0yP1u3cnfso1_1280.jpg]