Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
man gets wrong order at McDonalds... calls 911
It is what it is, lorenzo riggins wanted 7 motherfucking McDoubles not 6 !!!

Some wise advice from lorenzo everybody...

"Check your food before you leave the store" !!!

:p

Apparently, people have a messed up notion of what is an emergency

McDonalds requires virtually no skill. Clearly, these employees are just absolute failures if they cannot even do a job that requires no skill properly.

Arkansota Wrote:McDonalds requires virtually no skill. Clearly, these employees are just absolute failures if they cannot even do a job that requires no skill properly.

Probably true, but MacDonalds employees are treated pretty much as slaves, so let's put stress into the equation..

still, getting an order wrong is not a reason for some douche calling 911 on you

southbiochem Wrote:Probably true, but MacDonalds employees are treated pretty much as slaves, so let's put stress into the equation..

still, getting an order wrong is not a reason for some douche calling 911 on you

If you're getting paid for something, you better do it right. If you do it wrong, there are no excuses. You fucked up and you need to face the consequences.

By consequences, I mean possibly a retraining session or something.

southbiochem Wrote:Probably true, but MacDonalds employees are treated pretty much as slaves, so let's put stress into the equation..

Ok, not to piss anyone off here......BUT...........

1. These people are NOT being FORCED to work and McD's. If they dont like it, they know where the front door is.

2. All this guy had to do was ask for the manager.

3. Although 911 is supposed to be for medical and threat emergencies.............the police DO tell you to call 911 when you need to contact the police.

I have called the office number of the local police station a few times in the past years, on some non-emergency issues.......and EACH time I was told "next time dial 911".

Although this man is a brain dead moron, with no fashion sense, and seems to be 3 feet tall...............I cannot fault him for using 911 to contact police, when the police themselves tell people to use that number when they need the police.

Arkansota Wrote:If you're getting paid for something, you better do it right. If you do it wrong, there are no excuses. You fucked up and you need to face the consequences.

By consequences, I mean possibly a retraining session or something.

The point is, dear Johnny, that you don't call 911 cause some food place got your order wrong...911 is for emergencies...

It is difficult.

I mean if you pay for something and dont get, what are you suppose to do... would the police have acted the same had it been 6 bottles of wine not McDoubles. Did the man deserve a night in a cell?

I can understand him a bit if the staff did flat out refuse and with an attitude.

Id be utterly pissed of and feel wronged.

I wonder if the policeman had been wrongly served... that would be different story.

Yes arkonsota, these morons have to make burgers and they cant even do that right!

Should this guy have called police... probably not... but what do you do ???

Arkansota Wrote:McDonalds requires virtually no skill. Clearly, these employees are just absolute failures if they cannot even do a job that requires no skill properly.

I suggest you go in there and watch what happens to get a better idea of what these people are put through on a daily basis.

Missing an orange juice is a remarkable thing considering what people put these workers through.

It always impresses me how so many people have to stand there looking at the menu to decide what they want - the menu changes what once a decade? Then they start getting all picky about what they want with their fast food, standing their changing their mind in the middle of the order.

The ones in their cars are even worse.

So missing an orange juice, while worthy of a 911 call for a swat team to come in and bust up the joint, is actually not that bad compared to what Mc D's employees put up with day after day.