Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
man gets wrong order at McDonalds... calls 911
still, whatever the quality of the employee, you don't call an emergency line over a missing burger..seriously..this guy needs to be born and raised again..as a decent person this time

He shoulda just killed everyone... THATS how you get arrested Fal

Joshular Wrote:NO!
If you were getting paid minimum wage are you going to give that much of a rats ass?
I sure as hell don't care about 90% of the customers I serve. And the 10 OR LESS can either make or break my day u.u

It does NOT matter HOW much you get paid!!!!
YOU are getting PAID to DO A JOB.........PERIOD!

YOU accepted that job, KNOWING beforehand how much it paid.
DONT be blaming everybody ELSE because YOU took a low paying job!!!

Its NOT the CUSTOMERS fault. Its NOT the PUBLICS fault.
Its YOUR fault. NOBODY FORCED YOU AT GUNPOINT TO TAKE THAT JOB!!!

[COLOR="Red"]Employees like this are 50% of the reasons there are nasty, hateful customers!!
So next time you want to "give out attitude" or give shitty service, just remember YOU are only getting BACK what you have GIVEN OUT!!

If you want more money, find a different job. If you want raises at the job your at, then do it RIGHT.[/COLOR]

To be fair, Tinkles, many people don't have the chance of getting better jobs than that...

sure, no one forced them to work there...except the need for money...whatever money they can get

and they do get treated like crap..anyone will get tired of that eventually

southbiochem Wrote:To be fair, Tinkles, many people don't have the chance of getting better jobs than that...

sure, no one forced them to work there...except the need for money...whatever money they can get

and they do get treated like crap..anyone will get tired of that eventually

There are ALWAYS other jobs. They may not always be BETTER jobs, but there are ALWAYS options.

True, sometimes you have to take what you can get....but if you arent going to give a damn, then you might as well not even bother. You will just be making everybody else miserable.

One thing Ive had to learn over the years, is that having a job is an acting adventure.
When you go to your job, you have to FAKE IT. You have to become an award winning actor.........you have to act like you love that job, you have to act like you want to be there, you have to act like you are model employee, and you have to act like your co-workers are all high quality intellects. Its all a game of bullshit....just like acting.

If you dont "act" your part in a job, then you wont ever go anywhere in life, as far as good jobs are concerned.

I never had the money to go to college. So I have had to "act" even harder to get good paying jobs, because businesses want someone whose gone to college....even someone that has the experience, they still want someone who has pimped their lives for a piece of paper that says "diploma".

So Ive had to learn how to "act" a great deal, in order to get decent jobs and keep the decent jobs I have found.

MisterTinkles Wrote:It does NOT matter HOW much you get paid!!!!

[COLOR="Red"]Employees like this are 50% of the reasons there are nasty, hateful customers!!
So next time you want to "give out attitude" or give shitty service, just remember YOU are only getting BACK what you have GIVEN OUT!!

If you want more money, find a different job. If you want raises at the job your at, then do it RIGHT.[/COLOR]

IMO and experience the customer is usually wrong. If they are wrong my manager Julz lets them know... It's the best thing in the world to see >.< She has not customer service skills at all and I love her for it C:<

Also working at a place like mc Donald's you never know how shit it's actually going to be till you work there

Quote: NOBODY FORCED YOU AT GUNPOINT TO TAKE THAT JOB!!!
Close enough. It's not the easiest to get at job. I know people who've been looking for over 6months. D:

southbiochem Wrote:and they do get treated like crap..anyone will get tired of that eventually

Everyone, even the nice people, have their limits. Dont push them to that limit, because the nicest people can be the scariest assholes when you tick them off. In a nutshell, when nice people are angry, you will have to be deaf AND blind to not notice

MisterTinkles Wrote:I never had the money to go to college. So I have had to "act" even harder to get good paying jobs, because businesses want someone whose gone to college....even someone that has the experience, they still want someone who has pimped their lives for a piece of paper that says "diploma".

So Ive had to learn how to "act" a great deal, in order to get decent jobs and keep the decent jobs I have found.

Actually, I knew someone who was forced to work at McDonalds because of her degree. She was "overqualified" for all the jobs that were available (and they feared she'd get bored and leave, which btw is why many police stations also make a point to hire officers of "average intelligence") and the jobs where her degree would have served her well were unavailable (she did have one but budget cuts eliminated several jobs like hers with intense competition by everyone who thought their degree was going to guarantee them a place in the middle class at least). So sometimes not having a college diploma is an asset...she sure found that out after she'd already dug herself tens of thousands into debt she was unable to pay off (at least that's how much debt she had left from college loans after she lost her job).

Oh, and McDonalds virtually always let people go after 6 months (which was a big reason why they were always hiring) as it got them out of having to pay more in employee benefits. And that's why the Golden Arches didn't care that she had a diploma, they knew they'd get rid of her before she left on her own anyway (and even if they were wrong fed up employees quitting were just a regular part of the job anyway).

MisterTinkles Wrote:It does NOT matter HOW much you get paid!!!!

Ummmm..... No.....

If you are going to a fast food restaurant.....

NO ONE should except 5 star service....

Like really?

If you're too fat and fucking lazy to make your own god damned food,
or too fucking cheap to go to a 5 star restaurant...
bitch.... don't expect 5 star quality service and treatment....

Just sayin...

I'm done...