Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
married gay guy
Hi i am a maried guy but hopelessly gay. I adore men and have had many wonderful relationships with some very nice guys. I have recently come out to my wife and she has been really good about it. Any other guys want to chat about the same

Welcome to Gayspeak:0

Welcome timtv.

I was married for 15 years and my wife knew about my sexuality for most of it. The thing is, I was both emotionally and physically attracted to her, so effectively bisexual. Not sure if your situation is the same.

What do you mean by your wife being "really good about it"? Can you elaborate on that? or if you'd rather not, it's OK.

Personally, I'm very serious about the commitments I make and the marriage was good. No regrets here and it was only a few years after we had our first (and only) child that she decided to break things off. It was her decision or I would probably still be married. Her decision wasn't due to my sexuality in any way, but it allowed me to be free to explore the gay side. I'm glad now because I'm in the best relationship of my life!

So, I'm afraid our situations might be a little bit different, but I'm happy to chat about it if you want.

welcome to gs

timtv Wrote:... I have recently come out to my wife and she has been really good about it ...

so you two are going to stick with it

Hello Tim, Welcome to the forum

Hello and welcome. Wavey

Welcome to GaySpeak, Tim, my partner would certainly have things to tell you about being gay and married, he's also in Norfolk but he's gone from GaySpeak for the moment... Glad your wife was able to take it well and be supportive. His wasn't.
Take care.

Welcome! Wavey

Hi i love to chat will be on at 1800 today
Tim

@timtv
I'm very happy for you. Welcome Smile