Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
marshlander is a musician !
Ive just come across this in another thread , and ..... i am dazzled ....

Marshlander ... your posting sounds like a little bit ... strict ... mmm ... i don't know how to describe it ... anyway ... i didn't imagine at all that you could be a musician !Wink

and the occupied teacher ... our prince is a dancer .... wow

so .. i think this deserves a separate thread ....

come here gentle men Confusedmile:

I knew marsh is a musician but didnt know was PA is a trained dancer and i was also impressed :biggrin: Marsh has the notes prince has the rhythmWink

Haha Confusedmile: marsh once mentioned something about singing on stage but I thought that it was a hobby.What's the name of the band?Any sample available online?As for prince,that guy never fails to amaze me.

sudanese Wrote:
Ive just come across this in another thread , and ..... i am dazzled ....

Marshlander ... your posting sounds like a little bit ... strict ... mmm ... i don't know how to describe it ... anyway ... i didn't imagine at all that you could be a musician !Wink

and the occupied teacher ... our prince is a dancer .... wow

so .. i think this deserves a separate thread ....

come here gentle men Confusedmile:
I don't see why my job deserves even half of a separate thread :confused: Everybody has to earn a living somehow.

Strict? Lol, if only you knew! However, I often seem to find myself having to pull disparate elements within workshop groups into something performable. I suppose that requires a certain sense of purpose? Wink

spotysocks Wrote:I knew marsh is a musician but didnt know was PA is a trained dancer and i was also impressed :biggrin: Marsh has the notes prince has the rhythmWink
Avoiding the obvious cliché about making beautiful music together ... doh! I composed a little music for one of Albert's shows last year and have been asked to write some more for his amazing outdoor summer spectacle.

Dan1089 Wrote:Haha Confusedmile: marsh once mentioned something about singing on stage but I thought that it was a hobby.What's the name of the band?Any sample available online?As for prince,that guy never fails to amaze me.
Yeah, right! That would give wlm plenty to Google. Yes, there are examples of my music online on my own websites and on the MySpace page of one of my bands. Like most musicians I know, I don't earn enough from a single project, so I work with several bands (including a couple of my own), I compose and I run workshops in a variety of musical activities.

Giving you the name of a band would rather compromise the anonymity of a nom de keyboard!

marshlander Wrote:Yeah, right! That would give wlm plenty to Google.

I sense a lil dig there! Wink

hahaha !!!!!! I will use google as a threat from now on it seems to work...when somene pisses me of i ll say : I LL GOOGLE YOUUUUUUU!!!! :mad:

i think such a thread is expected to evoke curiosity ....Wasntme

and it will be a good chance for members here to come across many bands ... and to know about that nice bird ... and also to improve their knowledge about e- commerce in south Florida ....lol :biggrin:

BTW where is the prince ?

I am waiting for marshlander to get that store up and running. I will be promoting him & his lovely bands if he would like...