Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
masculine man with a desire to be feminine
I don't like my broad shoulders, muscles, wide body and stomach and just over-all masculine proportions. I'm a true Adonis. Anyways I weigh 141.8lbs and am a 5'7 male who wants to be thinner with all the masculinity gone. I want to be thin and feminine as well. I want a less wide body and no muscle. I wouldn't mind being around 80lbs and maintaining it though calorie restriction and intense exercise. I want men to be attracted to me which they aren't now. I look too intimidating, I want to be elegant, fragile, submissive to my future boyfriend. Please help?

I think you need to talk to a professional. You asked for help...that is the best help I can give you. You have some serious issues that you need to address and a professional psychologist or therapist is your best chance.

Having known a few people who are anorexic and bulimic and watched them struggle I think your desires are disturbing...

BTW...are you the same guy who showed his picture here last week ?

Swanny... is that you?

this isn't whoever it is you're talking about

I too, would rather look feminine and maybe a bit skinny, though I'd rather be skinny because of proper excersize (I'm much to lazy right now) and I'd rather have a female body, with the genitals I was born with, so you aren't the only one, actually, I've hear that using female hormones can make you're body change to just how you said, without needing to be bulemic.. or is it anorexic... whichever one

Is it possible to ungrow bones? I don't think it is, in which case you're stuck with your broad shoulders. Shallow self-loathing aside, gay men are as diverse in their attractions as everybody else. There's plenty of guys who would like to dominate you, even if you're a burly masculine man.
Now, what that means is, whichever way you shape your body, if we for the sake if argument make that a possibility, you'll still be unattractive to some. There is no cookiecutter body!

I hope you find yourself

OK, am I losing it? Or did we have this conversation last week? And you said you wanted to be 100lbs, and I told you that 120 was the lowest healthy weight for your height, and you said No, you would look too thick at 120 ---so now you want to be 80lbs.

Go back and reread East's post.

Swanny, stop the games and get help, because you are a danger to yourself. I figured out this account was you the other day when your thread wasn't going in the direction you wanted and you suddenly deleted your profile. Minutes later, this superman profile was posting in a Swanny thread. You might think you are clever, but let me assure you, you are not.

I suggest trying methamphetamine. AKA Chrystal, Speed, Tina - there are many other words for it. It is a street drug which amongst other things, gets rid of that tendency to want to eat. Many, if not most users, find that the pounds just fly off if one uses enough meth.

Granted there are a few minor potential risks to this, but damn the consequences and full steam ahead.