Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
masturbation for mediacal purposes
ok so at camp some people stayed up all night before we left to go home (horrible i was almost sleeping during everything and on the ride home i was asleep and at home slept on the couch till like 10 when i came home around 1:30) and we talked because we were close me and a few people like they even know im gay and they dont care which makes me happy to be around them Confusedmile: but anyways we were talking about masturbation(well of courseWink) and the sickminded guy(who we all know is the best raised) said he only masturbated for medical reasons. we were all like "What how is that for medical reason?" he explained that the chemo therapy he went through would like "fry his nuts" so they needed to save his semen just in case. we were to young to do that so we understood and we went on talking.

so any comments about this anything im just happy to be home and i Soooooo wanna hang out with my camp bestys again :biggrin:

There are a few reasons why men would masturbate for "medical" reasons, including to collect sperm for storage and later use in fertility treatments, anonymous sperm donation, checking sperm count, checking the effectiveness of a vasectomy and the "just in case" situations of medical procedures, such as treatment with strong drugs or operations on and around, say, the prostate. Don't guys get paid for donating sperm in the USA? What exactly are you asking, Moo?

its like asking a 13 yr old to masturbate is really odd so now if you were asked out of the blue(whit in this case) to masturbate would you :redface:

I don't know if it is odd to ask for medical purposes. But I know I could produce seamen by the age of 11.... And there have been stories in the paper of kids as young as 11 becoming fathers.

Moo Freeman Wrote:its like asking a 13 yr old to masturbate is really odd so now if you were asked out of the blue(whit in this case) to masturbate would you :redface:
Depends who asked. Cool

To be honest, during a medical procedure you would undoubtedly be given privacy to do it.