Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
masturbation
Does anyone have some advice on how to get the most pleasure from anal masturbation

I'd probably suggest getting yourself a dildo.

have a look at prostate masage tips on google.
my bf seems to luv it xD
im sure u can do it to yourself and enjoy it just as much Wink

toys....its one of the better ways especially the vibrating kind Wink good luck!

lol everyone has said toys already, but it's true...

personally I think the vibrating kind are pretty awesome :redface: but there's an Aneros thing which is designed for what you've got in mind

I suppose you mean masturbation with anal stimulation? Then probably toys, unless you've got a boyfriend, then the dildos and toys remain unwanted...

I agree with the toys advice. I've used a dildo and have enjoyed that. You can try various positions with it too. I've even stuck between my mattress and box spring and fucked myself doggy style with it.

Take your time and allow it to feel good!

prostate massages are simply awesome... i can make my bf dance on the bed with just one finger...

warmpixels Wrote:prostate massages are simply awesome... i can make my bf dance on the bed with just one finger...

That's hot!

Sent from my mobile device

snowman Wrote:I agree with the toys advice. I've used a dildo and have enjoyed that. You can try various positions with it too. I've even stuck between my mattress and box spring and fucked myself doggy style with it.

Take your time and allow it to feel good!

Through lack of proper opportunity, we do sometimes get up to some weird stuff...
I'd like to be a fly on the wall of many a bedroom. lol. :tongue: