Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
me
Hi my name is gaz im 23 and i joined this site so that i may be able to finally unlock my true sexuality. Ive been trying to dste and sleeo with girls all my life but something stops me. My last gf i couldnt look at her naked and when she toufhed me it made my skin crawl. I have no problem with looking at nude men. Ive kissed a couple of guys recently and it felt natural

it is natural to kiss men when your gay.. take time to learn yourself and welcome to the site :>

Hi Gaz, welcome to the forum Confusedmile:
There are afew threads around on the forum discussing the very situation you find yourself in that I'm sure you'll find useful reading.

Hello Gaz, and Welcome to GaySpeak. It may just happen that girls make you cringe because you're not really profoundly attracted to them? Strange how we are wired.

Your right ive never really looked at a girl and been overcome with a phydical atraction to then Looks like ive come to the right place will be great to meet people in simialar situation for advice and guidance

Hi and welcome to GS! Confusedmile:

Welcome! It can be a lot to process when you first realize it, but this is a great site to realize that there's all sort of people out there and being attracted to men doesn't mean you have to change who you are otherwise. Good luck!

Hello. Welcome. I hope you find some answers ... or at least some more questions Wink

Welcome to the forums hope you have a positive time. I really hope you find who you are. It isn't a good idea to try and force yourself to be something that you aren't. One thing I recommed is just let things flow and let people come into your life. Just do what feels natural to you and eventually you will find yourself be it straight, bi or gay. Confusedmile: Also don't worry!

Hi Gaz welcome, I think you'd be surprised how many of us started where you are now, hope you find someone who makes you feel good, you'll know when its right Confusedmile: