Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
memechose has reached 500 Posts!
Camfer Wrote:I have a pic I think you'll love!

feel free to share.

I don't pay much attention to the standard fare of threads on games and stats...but I did click this one and read because I intended to mess around with memechose's head about being half a rainbow... but now that I've read it I'm tuckered OUT. FUNNIEST damn thread I've read in a while. KUDOS to all you nuttz for making my evening! LOVED it!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

memechose Wrote:Someone needs an ambien and a tall papaya daquiri, double rum... and a pair of panties that won't ride up in the butt crack

Yeah sweetie...and someone else needs a freaking muzzle and a little bit of obedience training...Dogrun..

MrMom Wrote:Yeah sweetie...and someone else needs a freaking muzzle and a little bit of obedience training...Dogrun..

ETOTE?
Icepick?
CCrox?
Borg?
I knows ya wouldn't say something like that about me!
Would you?

Nose-pick

memechose Wrote:ETOTE?
Icepick?
CCrox?
Borg?
I knows ya wouldn't say something like that about me!
Would you?

Nose-pick

Who, me?
About you?
All I can say is, As you give, so shall you get...
DogrunDogrunDogrunDogrunDogrunDogrun

MrMom Wrote:Who, me?
About you?
All I can say is, As you give, so shall you get...
DogrunDogrunDogrunDogrunDogrunDogrun

o. I see how you are now.

That's what we call "fanged kharma" around the house. What goes, comes. I'll PM ya with the most recent example from yesterday... I don't want to scare kids by telling it here.

Congratulations!!!!!

memechose Wrote:o. I see how you are now.

That's what we call "fanged kharma" around the house. What goes, comes. I'll PM ya with the most recent example from yesterday... I don't want to scare kids by telling it here.

Snake Yep. Fanged Karma. I hope all those bite holes on your ass don't hurt TOO much...

MrMom Wrote:Snake Yep. Fanged Karma. I hope all those bite holes on your ass don't hurt TOO much...

I have learned not to mess with fanged kharma. I'm superstitious about it after being bitten a few times. You can count on me being a real sweet nice guy for awhile....

memechose Wrote:I have learned not to mess with fanged kharma. I'm superstitious about it after being bitten a few times. You can count on me being a real sweet nice guy for awhile....

"...for awhile..." being the operative words here...c'mon man - sweet and nice??? If you act like that, how the hell will I know it's you? Shakin