Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
miss my bf
we used to be in talks email about every other day, now he is in the bahamas and i haven't heard from him in about two weeks :[ , it is probably a record since he found me online and hes my first boyfriend / only person who really knows i like guys. hope hes alright :X

I feel for ya... except mine abandoned and stuff. Long story.... I miss my first boyfriend too. I hope he gets back to ya.

awwww i feel for you he will get back with you i just know it

thank you all :] i hope so

im sure u r right 45 :]

Bahamas for a move or a long vacation or ?

It can be difficult for some peope to get online when they go somewhere new, whether it's not having a cell plan that works where they're on vacation or being with family on vacation so much they don't have a chance to go off by themselves to find an internet cafe, etc. If a move, it can take time for people to establish all their utilities and such, especially in a new country they're trying to get used to.

It definitely sucks to be able to chat yourself and unable to, and to get nervous because you haven't heard from him... but if you let those anxieties get to you in trying to message him, you may not come off the best. Try to be patient and strong. I unfortunately haven't done so well in similar situations.

Hoping you hear from him very soon

There could be all sorts of reasons. I hope he's safe and I hope you hear from him soon.

jbrowder24 Wrote:Bahamas for a move or a long vacation or ?

It can be difficult for some peope to get online when they go somewhere new, whether it's not having a cell plan that works where they're on vacation or being with family on vacation so much they don't have a chance to go off by themselves to find an internet cafe, etc. If a move, it can take time for people to establish all their utilities and such, especially in a new country they're trying to get used to.

It definitely sucks to be able to chat yourself and unable to, and to get nervous because you haven't heard from him... but if you let those anxieties get to you in trying to message him, you may not come off the best. Try to be patient and strong. I unfortunately haven't done so well in similar situations.

Hoping you hear from him very soon

Yeah, he went for a vacation. Before he left though his garndmother was on the verge of dying in the hospital so I have a feeling maybe she died too. I guess it just seems random that he left for 2-3 weeks but anything is possible. He told me before he was going for the week but he did say he loves me so i dont think he would just cease contact. I will just wait out and see what happens! i have faith in him ;]

marshlander Wrote:There could be all sorts of reasons. I hope he's safe and I hope you hear from him soon.

thanks !

Yeah, a lot of things could be affecting why he's not coming on.
Just have patience, I'm sure he'll get to you.