Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
miss my bf
i kind of wonder if i should email him again or just give him more time. di nt kno :confused:

I guess it depends on how many you've already left for him. If he truly has just been busy, be it vacation or his grandmother taking a turn for the worse, you don't want to overwhelm him when he does finally catch up. If it's been a while, maybe you could try again. Either way, I'm very sorry that wherever he is that he hasnt been able to be in contact and I hope you guys get to talk soon

thanks again. yea i emailed him twice before this- very small e-mails and i sent him another light one tonight. well, im sure hes probably just away from his e-mail/computers or whatever.
i'll let you all know what happens later on. peace

Just a thought, but sometimes e-mails end up in the wrong folder, going to junk or trash; some providers are better than others about this. Have you checked your?

Also, I don't know if this is good advice or not, but is there an alternative contact? Again, you don't want to overwhelm him, but one voicemail just saying you miss him probably wouldn't hurt, etc. Just try not to let your worry show through too much because if everything is fine but he just hasn't had access on vacation or whatever, he might misinterpret or be annoyed.

Hope everything is alright and he's in touch soon!

True, I don't have any other means of contact though. We're fairly new friends- maybe two months.

I'm not leaving him 'dramatic e-mails or anything though. They're small/light e-mails so they wont be overwhelming or something to read. Flash

still nothing. i wonder maybe he ditched me or something. i mean, i can't imagine he's still on vacation cause he's in school and stuff but who knows. at the least i hope he is alive..... but i'm really curious as to what could be his deal.

he also didn't have a computer but you can pretty much get on internet anywhere these days. man, who knows i guess. i'll give him however long he takes though who knows All

hello there,
I would give it time and give him a little while to respond for example if you give him 4 weeks to respond if he doesnt then you know it was not ment to be... Dont beat yourself up over it because your find other partners to get with and find happiness in them as they will in you Smile

kindest regards

zeon

thanks for the advice. i agree. i sent him one more e-mail saying it was fun while it lasted but yeah, i'm ready to look for someone else soon.... and really my friend was a bit younger than me so i'm fine moving on, ill see if he e-mails me back in the next week or two, if not than i am going to start looking for someone else. im still grateful that he kind of woke up the relationship side of me though.

once i get a new laptop in the next 1-3 weeks i'm going to start doing some soul searching Confusedmile:

Best to all,

alex