Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mods...
I dunno but i just realized i cant post more than twice constantly in a specific thread. Even after i type and post it doesnt show on the thread.

Anyhow....
i had a suggestion...so i wanted to write that in that suggestion thread or watever but it didnt lemme do it...

so yea i thot it wud be best if people can actually view the list of online people who are actually viewing a specific thread at the bottom of the threads in forums.

yep thats it for now...

this happened because the site you mention is probably one of the moderated words. It's ok i have approved your post. hehe

Thanks for your input. I plan to collect everyones suggestion and mention your idea/suggestion to Andy the owner of the forum.

Hmmm I didnt notice that :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

spotysocks Wrote:this happened because the site you mention is probably one of the moderated words. It's ok i have approved your post. hehe

Thanks for your input. I plan to collect everyones suggestion and mention your idea/suggestion to Andy the owner of the forum.

hahaha now how wud i know which words are moderated words? i think there shud be way for people like me to know that words are being moderated else i wud just consider it a problem. hehe thanks for approving my post thoSmile

Again instead of not being able to post coz the post include moderated words is not a great idea. Wud be best if those words automatically changes to astrix (****) instead.

No probs!

I figured it out because also my reply was moderated and had that site's URL , i might be wrong though Confusedmile:

I dont think there is a way to know the moderated words if they are any but even so the list must be quite small as it hasnt happened for . You just banged on the case lol

spotysocks Wrote:No probs!

I figured it out because also my reply was moderated and had that site's URL , i might be wrong though Confusedmile:

I dont think there is a way to know the moderated words if they are any but even so the list must be quite small as it hasnt happened for . You just banged on the case lol

ahhhhh ic! just my luck hehe anyways atleast i know what the real deal is! thanks