Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spermatozoa Mass
Sometimes guys, after I masturbate, I collect the semen that comes out from me and notice that it comes out in the form of clumps, although there comes fluid with it. After that, I wash it off in the faucet to isolate the clump. I wonder if this stuff is a ball or mass of spermatozoa? What do you think?

I dunno. I thought you were talking about some sort of weird church service.
I bid NO Trump!

I was thinking this was about a town in Massachusetts. I was about to say I've lived there for most of my life and never heard of that town. But now I see I'm mistaken about the intention behind this thread.

Carry on, sorry.

I have a friend who says his cum gets clumpy when he doesn't cum often enough. I also wonder if dehydration could be part of your problem. Have any guys complained about you cumming cottage cheese in their mouths?

this happaned to mee too sometimes my friend, but i dont think problems in it

From http://www.psa-rising.com:

"The PSA in prostatic fluid, at the appropriate time, undoes the effect of the clotting enzyme derived from seminal vesicle fluid. The clotting enzyme makes the ejaculate gel and "glues" the semen in place by the female's cervix in her vagina. For a few minutes the sperm stay inside this gel. Within 15 to 30 minutes, PSA enzyme in the semen dissolves the clot and frees the sperm to swim into the uterus.

"This has an obvious advantage in reproduction. The sperm are in the best place to increase the chances of fertilization." (The Prostate Cancer Charity, Prostatic Fluid)."

So now ya know, guys.
I bid NO Trump!

wow, very interesting .. ::thumbs-up::