Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moving house
gese what douvy i got black and wite. and a lamp and mirrer. it is pretty

That sounds very comfortable, Joseph. A black and white duvet, cosy cosy cosy! Confusedmile:
What sort of lamp and mirror did you get?

Are you going to paint your bedroom black and white Wavey

it was nomal mirrer just and lamp like it a leaf on it. what color for the room!

Well it's best to choose something that you know you can live with for a little while.

My brother when he was an adolescent wanted to paint his room red and black. Mum said to him, well why don't we paint one wall black and red first and see how you like it?

That's what was done. After a while, my brother said to mum: " You were right mum, all black and red would be just too stressful, and depressing."

So the other three walls were left white. And he was able to live with that. (mind you the black and red wall had a huge window in it as well. Wink)

[COLOR="Purple"]I think you said blue. That would be great.

What I learned from my master handyman/painter is to always go one shade lighter than the chip you find at the paint store. You can always go darker later but it is more difficult to go from too dark to lighter.[/COLOR]

yes it can be blue it be lovlely .it is very nice fashonble bedroom, you can have a look!

it is 16 april. i wont the workers and peple in the house now i am gay!i will tell them

3 weeks to go then Confusedmile:

joseph Wrote:it is 16 april. i wont the workers and peple in the house now i am gay!i will tell them

I put the date on my calendar. soooooo exciting Wavey