Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mowin’ me lawn and killin’ what Brits come around
YER A GOOD LAD, ATTICUS, MOWIN’ ME LAWN AND KILLIN’ WHAT BRITS COME AROUND.

"Oh England is a pleasent place for them thats rich and high, but England is a cruel place for such poor folk as i" - Charles Kingsley.

"The scum of the earth, the mere scum of the earth" - The duke of wellington... describing his own army.

"Germany will dominate europe, and England the world outside" - Adolf Hitler.

"A demon took a monkey for a wife - the result, by the grace of God, was the English" - Indian saying.

"Not angles but angels" - Pope Gregory the Great (upon meeting anglo saxons)

"The perfidious, haughty, savage, disdainful, stupid, slothful, inhospitable english" - Julius Caesar Scaliger.

"Five times by her mastery of the seas she has prevented a continental military conqueror from imposing a despotic authoritarian rule on europe and the rest of the world" - Arthur Bryant

You English are so quaint, what with your bowler hats and tea, kippers and whatnot....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:You English are so quaint, what with your bowler hats and tea, kippers and whatnot....

Love my tea and kippers and whatnot but the bowler doesnt suit, yes i tried... and failed, luckily no one noticed :p

I tried kippers recently. Didnt care for it.
I hate scones.
I like tea.
I love fish and chips.
I love curry.
I also like Bubble and Squeak and Bangers and Mash.
I also love--Dr. Who, Torchwood, The Sarah Jane Adventures, Blakes 7, Britcoms, Boy George, Pete Burns, Rolls Royce, a few great British Chefs, and several musical groups. And of course, the late Princess Diana.

It's hard to believe we were colonized and came from that 0.o .

It's a bunch of backways dilly dally to me lol

and also Dr.Phibes, isn't Curry an Indian thing? Other countries got it from India, the land of spices, its not british lol. Even Trinidadian Curry, probably the best in the West Indies/Caribbean is Indian, with Island twists.

Just sayin Wink

Ah...what happened to the good old days when the Royal Navy was the shit...

I would take the Brit Empire instead of this American hegemony anyday....:frown:

Damn you people for getting out of the superpower game

southbiochem Wrote:Ah...what happened to the good old days when the Royal Navy was the shit...

I would take the Brit Empire instead of this American hegemony anyday....:frown:

Damn you people for getting out of the superpower game

Any Argentines about?

Do you see any?

And if the bloody Spanish try the same nonsense with Gibraltar they'll be taught the same lesson as Galtieri!

The end, NEXT!

Vigilias Wrote:Any Argentines about?

Do you see any?

And if the bloody Spanish try the same nonsense with Gibraltar they'll be taught the same lesson as Galtieri!

The end, NEXT!

I see them most frequently...considering Argentina shares a rather long border with my country...

Spain can't claim Gibraltar, cause then they would have to cede Ceuta and Melilla to Morocco..

Sylph Wrote:It's hard to believe we were colonized and came from that 0.o .

I tried to show good and bad, its not that hard to believe, but ok, anyway we know you came from the stars, not "that" :

Sylph Wrote:isn't Curry an Indian thing? Other countries got it from India, the land of spices, its not british lol

Curry is our national dish... with chips.