Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
??? muscle pain or something else.
played with a big dildo last week [rode it really hard]then a couple days later with 2 fingers in the shower[again hard]now a muscle or something really hurts when i sit ,roll over,or try to clinch.???is it just a over worked muscle it's to the right top of my butt hole.any idea's.

Sounds like you may of bruised your anal sphincter.
I'd advise leaving your backside well alone for a week.

If it still hurts, or you see any blood, I'd say see a doc.

I'm no doctor myself.
So this is just my opinion.Smile
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

yes i will hurts to much to sit or do almost anything ,will see how the week goes ,if not getting any better will see doctor.thanx for the reply.

baumer65 Wrote:yes i will hurts to much to sit or do almost anything ,will see how the week goes ,if not getting any better will see doctor.thanx for the reply.

You're welcome.Confusedmile:

Oh, I should of probably said, if you're new to dildos, or new to a bigger size of dildo, make sure to take it slow at first.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Try warm soaks in a bath tub. Let things relax.

As you try to heal, eat lots of leafy green vegetables to soften things meant to come out.

Blood could be a number of things, most likely a fissure (small tear). Keep things very clean just in case.

If the pain gets anymore uncomfortable, I'd advise seeing a professional.

I would reecommend not exceeding your limit again and ontop of that get some rest.... As nice as sex or own pleasure may be the arse is a delicate thing and can tear at any time

well back from the hospital,turns out i infected myself,guess the skin tore.had to get it cut open and drained,on heavy antibiotics now and off work for 2 weeks.so be careful .NOT FUN.

sounds painfull - guess you've learnt a lesson your not gonna forget in a hurry Smile , take care with the big stuff next time m8

You are 'lucky'. If you perforated the rectum or the colon above you may have gotten fecal matter inside the abdomen cavity - that leads to really nasty infection and often death.

Hopefully you have learned not to shove large objects up your bum.

Finger nails and bums are not the best combination.