Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
music
hey there ppl!!! and how are we?!

anyway im sittin here listenin to sum music and messin aroun on the internet, checking the gd old GS an i was jst wonderin (quite randomly) what ppls taste's in music are and if they fit into the common stereotype of what a lot of homosexuals are related with... if tht makes sense? So for example kylie or madonna (which i hav to say is my all time fav female artist) so i fit tht steretype... but also i wud like to know out of interest lol... hope i find sum aerosmith fans out there too cas they rock

xxxx

lol, well I don't fit any stereotype I'm afraid, my music tastes are varied yet unique.

I like everything from classical to Japanese pop/rock. Plus I have a huge love for soundtracks from movies, tv shows, and video games. I don't listen to a huge number of bands, though its not to say that I dislike them.

Anyway, I just have extremely odd tastes.

well i prefer Norah Jones, Alicia keys and Jamie Cullum... I'm a fan of Jazz Tongue

sorry mate but i really don't like Madona... she always looks like a slut... I don't want to offend you it's just my opinion.

XRIMO Wrote:lol, well I don't fit any stereotype I'm afraid, my music tastes are varied yet unique.

I like everything from classical to Japanese pop/rock. Plus I have a huge love for soundtracks from movies, tv shows, and video games. I don't listen to a huge number of bands, though its not to say that I dislike them.

Anyway, I just have extremely odd tastes.

No you haven't.... although i love jazz, i listen to a wide variety of music including Japanese pop/rock and all type of soundtracks...

for example the last music CD i got was Final Fantasy XII soundtrack...

so your not alone in this world :tongue: hehe

Ang Wrote:for example the last music CD i got was Final Fantasy XII soundtrack...

so your not alone in this world :tongue: hehe

Lol, I have that soundtrack too! along with VII-X. Doesn't Final Fantasy have the best musicXyxthumbs

One Winged Angel is my favorite song of all time (with all its variations).

XRIMO Wrote:Lol, I have that soundtrack too! along with VII-X. Doesn't Final Fantasy have the best musicXyxthumbs

One Winged Angel is my favorite song of all time (with all its variations).
i love it too .... final fantasy rocks:biggrin:
the most amusing off all is the chocobo's track!!! i just love it hahaha... no matter the games version the chocobo's track always makes me laugh

Ang Wrote:i love it too .... final fantasy rocks:biggrin:
the most amusing off all is the chocobo's track!!! i just love it hahaha... no matter the games version the chocobo's track always makes me laugh

Lol, we turned studded_belt's music thread into a praise Nobuo Uematsu and Hitoshi Sakimoto thread. Grlaugh

XRIMO Wrote:Lol, we turned studded_belt's music thread into a praise Nobuo Uematsu and Hitoshi Sakimoto thread. Grlaugh

yeah hahaha... united we will rule GS muahahaha!!!!

I like the older Madona stuff and a few of the newwer ones, most of my frends have said my music taste gave me away so I would say yet it fits the sterio type lol

I love anything cheesey and feel good but I do also like some rockeyer stuff and then a litte but of most things inc some countrey (garth brooks + dolly parton!!)

Love scisser sisters quite like some of Rihanna(sp?) The feeling, fratelies, Greenday, Girls aloud Just a bit of everything I suppose but my all time fav album in the world is Melanic C Beautiful Intentions Ive seen her live solo 8 or 9 times and twice with the Spice girls at the O2 on the reunion tour

Does liking the Opera and being a disco bunny fit the stereotype?
LOL.
Don't EVEN bother to answer!!! :biggrin: