Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my aunt mimiT_T
i don't talk to her much. she's just finding out about my sexuality. well, she's moslem and she's against gays. she told me "you're taking the wrong path". idtso!! i wuz talkin to her on the phone by the way cuz i live in fl and she live all the way in NY. my mum's not moslum and she married my dad(they're divorced know), but my aunt believes that when a moslem man marries a non-moslum woman, then thier children are automatically moslem. and a "true moslem" can't be gayT_T. well, i live in america and i have freedom of religon, so that DOES NOT apply to me! so there aunt mimi!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Ha! I think your hilarious. And should stick to what you believe, not what your aunt wants you to.

Personal Wrote:Ha! I think your hilarious. And should stick to what you believe, not what your aunt wants you to.
shanx awat!!...i guess lol!!:biggrin:

Hmm typical religious bs! Dont worth any kind of response.You are taking the wrong path because you are true to your self , nice....

No one, gay or straight, should hear what the religious fanatics say. Unfortunately they have the illusion they know God but too much man made god worshiping shrunk the few active brain cells they have.

Personally i have little respect for most religions and i ve studied about them a fair bit.
Is not only the Muslims, the Christians are pretty much the same. i.e. Most men in Vatican quite possible are gay however just a week ago they suspended a priest for admitting it for himself. In modern Iran two boys have been publicly hanged for being gay which is against islam. Both religions have also in their history the slaughtering of innocents who didnt adopt their religious believes. Fact. Yet they will preach everyone else.Yawk!

spotysocks Wrote:Hmm typical religious bs! Dont worth any kind of response.You are taking the wrong path because you are true to your self , nice....

No one, gay or straight, should hear what the religious fanatics say. Unfortunately they have the illusion they know God but too much man made god worshiping shrunk the few active brain cells they have.

Personally i have little respect for most religions and i ve studied about them a fair bit.
Is not only the Muslims, the Christians are pretty much the same. i.e. Most men in Vatican quite possible are gay however just a week ago they suspended a priest for admitting it for himself. In modern Iran two boys have been publicly hanged for being gay which is against islam. Both religions have also in their history the slaughtering of innocents who didnt adopt their religious believes. Fact. Yet they will preach everyone else.Yawk!
i saw this video on youtube that showed people holding up signs that said "god hates fags"! i wanted so much to have been able to run up to them and scream "god doesn't hate you stupid bitches!" people are so clueless. they say that being gay is a sin.sooooo hate crimes (like murder) against gays are good deeds?

oh, take it easy! who cares about god and annoying aunts? Cool

drocko17 Wrote:oh, take it easy! who cares about god and annoying aunts? Cool
that is so rude! if you don't believe in god then why did you even comment here? you could have at least said something helpfull.

Unfortunately, she'll probably never change her mind, but you shouldn't worry about that. You don't need someone in your life that thinks they are helping you by telling you that you're going down the 'wrong' path.

What religion are you by the way (if that's not too personal a question)?

Most Christians will be somewhat tolerant of homosexuality, but they don't accept it. Basically both Muslims and Christians agree with the 'ends' (that homosexuals are going to burn in the fiery pit of eternal damnation for ever and ever), but Muslims are much quicker about sending us prematurely to our demise, while Christians are happy to mock us and always remind us of where we're going to end up.

sexyzackers Wrote:that is so rude! if you don't believe in god then why did you even comment here?

i admit that was rude, i apologize
you are perfectly able to ignore my comments anyways, you know my opinion towards religion, it happened absolutely the same in the other thread
but im sorry of you felt offended, i guess my commentary was a bit unfair and not at all proper

sexyzackers Wrote:you could have at least said something helpfull.

well, from the very beginning you HAVE NOT to give too much important to what your aunt says if you know she's muslim, agree with ryan. muslims and christians have horrible views towards gays and there's no point in listening to them if what you really want is to be true to yourself. believe me, when you manage to be strong with your gay identity and stand up for your thoughts, you'll certainly know how to 'look at' those commentaries from religious people.
just look at those videos here about gays in iran, or listen to ryan's story about his teacher...

portugal_the_man Wrote:Unfortunately, she'll probably never change her mind, but you shouldn't worry about that. You don't need someone in your life that thinks they are helping you by telling you that you're going down the 'wrong' path.

What religion are you by the way (if that's not too personal a question)?

Most Christians will be somewhat tolerant of homosexuality, but they don't accept it. Basically both Muslims and Christians agree with the 'ends' (that homosexuals are going to burn in the fiery pit of eternal damnation for ever and ever), but Muslims are much quicker about sending us prematurely to our demise, while Christians are happy to mock us and always remind us of where we're going to end up.
i believe what i want to believe. i think that there's a god, and if you're a good person, you go to heaven. i don't complicate religon. and i dont follow any specific religon....yet im not athiest(betcha i spelled that wrong lol).Wink