Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my best friend
hi everyone, im new here.
i have a friend, my best friend.. i kinda want him
i can write here many things about our relationship and ask for your advice, but this will take forever... so i want to share the main things...
first of all- im bi and im in the closet.
ok...
we are best friends, we can talk all day in msn, love the same music, share the same humor, talk about girls [...] etc...
i pretty sure he knows im gay/bi, because i always stare at him [like REALY staring, even if he notice i keep on starin]. i always tell him he's hunk although for the rest of the world he probably wouldnt considered hunk...
about him.. he's not that masculine and sometimes even do gay things but all in all he doesn't look gay. we keep talking about girls and i don't notice any physical hint from him.
BUT [and this is what i need your advice]: even though my hints for him are very big [the compliments and the staring]- nothing changes. any other straight friend would have done something about his-best-friend-turn-to-be-gay situation. we watch movies together [only us] and i stare at him the whole movie... and he notices for sure... but he keeps asking me to go to movies sometimes. he also sends me every picture of him and asks my opinion. he also being very nice to me when we are alone but when we're with people he's distant...

please help me. is it normal for straight guy to keep hanging out with his gay friend? i don't think he should break off our relation completly- we're very good friends and i don't believe that he would throw it out that easily- but he should at least talk to me or prevent himself from being alone with me, no?

Attention is flattering from whichever quarter it comes. While that's all very well for him, not to talk about it risks you getting emotionally involved with no prospect of being fulfilled. If you are sure he is straight consider how much you want to retain his friendship. If you value the friendship you'll have to work hard at trying to avoid fixing inappropriate feelings on him, You may be in for some tough times and a few tears.

Best wishes.