Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my crap life
I want to run away

Don't we all, but consider that you can irritate more people where you are because you know them better.
I bid NO Trump!

And running away will solve all your problems?

I think not
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Why? What situation is making you feel this way?

elaborate and then we can chat about it - I guess your in your teens as its that age where we do (inc me) want to run away buddy - if you need to leave your home life then tell us why and people can give advice and you can read it and take from it what you will

I just get totally fed up of being in my situation that i cannot change no matter how much i think positively as thats just shite and wishful thinking which is wrong. Im so bored and regret everything and have lost out so much.

I hate my life and hate my job, im not going knowhere in life and cannot change a thing at my age.

The only time you can't change your life is after you die. As long as you breathe you can always make a change.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Yup, agreed with Insert, it is never too late to change things. Making those changes can be difficult, but not impossible. You have to do it though, because otherwise you will end up being stuck as you are Sad.

I need to take some of my own advice aswell, believe me. Sometimes I feel as if I am going nowhere. But situations in life can always be changed. Even if this does mean taking the plunge and changing career, moving away from negative situations, asking and accepting the help of others etc.