Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my first gay date and gay kiss :D
this "my first" is becoming abit of a thing for me lol, sorry if this is truly boring to anyone who reads it but i like getting feed back and a couple people asked me how it went so here goes :tongue:

i decided to make an effort to look good so i put on my best clothes anddddd i kinda maybe was a bit cheeky with my choice of car, i just own a mini, which is very nice and all but i didnt think it was enough soooo i might have sorta maybe borrowed *cough* a car from work (a bit of context, im a car salesman for audi and we can borrow cars for work reasons only so do me a favour if you bump into anyone from audi dont tell them about this hehe) anyway so now i had a nice convertible audi and i went to pick him up from his place. when i saw him i remembered why i asked him out lol he looked good.... like really really good anyway we hopped in the car and headed for the town (btw he loved the car Tongue and i did explain that it wasnt mine) so we went to dinner at pomegranate i'd never been before but my friend who im stay with atm recommended it. so we got there and it wasnt my kinda place but my date liked it, so we got to talking and i found out that hes a estate agent which is useful as my ex kept our london flat and im kinda homeless lol, so i asked him what could i get from brighton for the money i would pay in london and well i was shocked at the value soooo im seriously thinking about moving to the coast. so dinner was very nice and we had pleasant chit chat, i refused to let him pay half cause i like to think im an old fashioned romantic type :tongue: so the night was still young so we went clubbing (side note thank you zeon for the list of bars so i kinda new what my date was saying lol) so i parked my car in one of the npc car parks and hit the bars :biggrin: first place we went to was great we had drinks and danced and had a well good time though i did look weird with my manly beer while everyone else had a fruity cocktail lol, (im sure lots of gay guys like beers but i think it was just a fruity cocktail bar), the next place we went to was legends/the basement club and that was a good laugh lots of friendly people lots of good music and dancing, we met a couple of his friends in there and they we're very nice and ripped it out of my date abit cause apparently he was just as excited about our date as me and had been shopping and and bugging his mates telling them about me hehe. so we kept drinking and dancing and just having a really good time. then while dancing he told me hes had a great night and he leaned into me and we kissed :biggrin: so this was my first gay kiss and i know this is going to sound dumb but it felt really really right like not weird at all, it was less weird than kissing my ex, is that the same for all you guys did it just feel right? anyway we kissed had a giggle and kept dancing and now its like 3-4am and we're pretty plastered so we call it a night and shared a taxi back home, and when i walked him to his door i got another cheeky kiss :tongue: and we said our goodbyes. sorry that this was kinda long again but im learning alot very quickly, anyway what do you guys think of my first gay date? what do you think about moving to brighton? cause there is and audi i could easily transfer to and i do like it. so anybody from brighton let me know if you think its a good idea. and thanks for reading my endless writings. i was gonna do this earlier but i was sooooo hung over i stayed in bed texting my date until 3 oclock this afternoon lol xxxx

hey ninja
that's good you liked your first kiss congrats
i say go for it if your gonna move with him to brighton i hope everything works for you and himConfusedmile:

Congratulations on your first date!

ninja Wrote:though i did look weird with my manly beer while everyone else had a fruity cocktail lol, (im sure lots of gay guys like beers but i think it was just a fruity cocktail bar),

I always tend to feel like I am the odd one out ordering a pint at a gay bar (I suspect it's just my prejudices). However the real issue is that the 'beer' is so often bilge-water in gay bars, though credit where it's due, Black Sheep Best Bitter is available on Canal Street.

ninja Wrote:apparently he was just as excited about our date as me and had been shopping and and bugging his mates telling them about me hehe.

Sounds like a good sign.

ninja Wrote:he leaned into me and we kissed :biggrin: so this was my first gay kiss and i know this is going to sound dumb but it felt really really right like not weird at all, it was less weird than kissing my ex, is that the same for all you guys did it just feel right?

Yes, it did just feel right with a guy, for me at least. If you keep moving this fast you will be batting for our side in no time ;o)

ninja Wrote:what do you think about moving to brighton? cause there is and audi i could easily transfer to and i do like it. so anybody from brighton let me know if you think its a good idea.

I strongly advise you keep your feelings for him and thoughts of moving separate. This was only your first date, things might not work out between the two of you. So just suppose things didn't work out. Brighton is, I am told, a very nice place to live and almost anywhere is cheaper than London. Are you a native Londoner, would you be moving away from all your friends and family?

If I were you I'd sort myself out somewhere in London to live short-term, get to know Brighton better (handily this could be done at the same time as dating this guy) and try and find out the details of a job transfer to Brighton. Once you've done all that you'll be in a better position to decide.

Good Luck
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

thanks for the feed back guys Confusedmile:

thank you for the kind words toomuch45 :biggrin:

fredv3b im glad to hear that im not the only person who will be buying pints lol i was a bit like ooookkkkkkk which beer do i want the rubbish french one or the other rubbish french one lol. my moving to brighton isnt anything to do with him, my bad, i should have said, its cause my ex is the main tenant on the flat back in london, so now i dont have a home and thats why im staying at my friends in brighton for the week, i am not a native london boy i used to live in hastings/eastboune which are live 15-20 mins from brighton so i have lots of friends and family in brighton and its a purely financial thing for half the prize of london i can get twice the flat in brighton and i've always liked brighton Confusedmile: thank you for your advice i really do appreciate it :biggrin:

your very welcome and i tried my best to help

Hi Ninja, glad everything went well and you had a great night, your obviously still buzzing :biggrin: and there are more of us pint drinkers around than you realise Beerchug

Yes, it will be cheaper for you in the long run clearing out of London. Get back to that fresh sea air, new start, and you have a wide circle of support in the area there in family and friends (and dates lol), and a potential job transfer, makes sense. Sounds like you've already convinced yourself too anyway.

Good luck with it all anyways whatever you decide to do Confusedmile:

Hello Ninja,
I am pleased that this all went well for you... Legends is a great bar to pick just a tad expensive for me being a non alcoholic 26 year old gay guy (which is considered BORING until i have my uses as a driver for the drunks lol) Well I am a born and not bred Brightonian.. I know the whole town inside out and back to front.. There is 1 possibly two audi garages I know of that do salesman pitches... One is located in Dyke Road Brighton... Its oppisite the tesco express near the junction of Highcroft Villas and The upper drive... The other i think is still there and that is in Victoria Road Portslade... I am not sure if it is a BMW mini showroom now but i beleive somewhere there is an audi showroom there as well..
In brighton alot of gay men (old and young) move here because its a place where gay and lesbian are able to express their true inner feelings towards life without fear or prejudice... Its a place where you develop something known as the Brighton Bug... This is a term used for outsiders who fall in love with the vibrant city and its potential... If you get a dose of this then you know that this is the place for your heart to reside into.. Brighton is easier to navigate around than london for example... Brighton Pier is directly inline with London The marina is whitehawk (or shitehawk lol) and so on and so fourth with various locations ill let you figure out the remaining four...
I am really pleased your date went well... If there is anything you need to know with regards to places in brighton dont hesistate to ask me or for directions somewhere because lets face it... Traffic wardens like myself who work within the Brighton and Hove council district need to have their uses once in a while... Something to do with the nasty two words "customer focus"...

I will give some insight to living areas with brighton and my knowledge as a brightonian...

If you drive a car I would recommend looking for somewhere just outside town in the sticks say portslade/mile oak/ shoreham/ southwick/ rottingdean/woodingdean/ovingdean/peacehaven/newhaven/molescoomb/lower bevendean/higher bevendean just to name a few purely because the price of resident permits within the city are something like £150 per year and out of about 15 zones we have accross the city some have waiting lists from immediate - 36 months!!! This doesnt even gurantee you a space lol...

I have lost my trail of thought for now because my ex asked me if i wanted to set up benidorm to watch so any questions you need to know or any information feel free to ask i will reply ASAP

Kindest regards and good lucjk on moving to brighton... Its the place to be to express yourself freelySmile

Zeon Xavier x

ninja Wrote:thank you for your advice i really do appreciate it :biggrin:

You're welcome. Why did you move to London in the first place? Was it to be with your ex? If so you ought to have a good reason to pay an extortionate amount of money to stay there. If you don't then Brighton sounds like the place to go.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Your welcome. Why did you move to London in the first place? Was it to be with your ex? If so you ought to have a good reason to pay an extortionate amount of money to stay there. If you don't then Brighton sounds like the place to go.

I learnt brighton was the place to go and be when I was 18... I gave up my life here and moved to Inverness.... What the bloody hell was I thinking.... It all went wrong up there so i came back and realised I am a rareity on the gay scene here because hardly any gay man is a true brighton boy =)

kindest regards

zeon

I'm really happy for you! I smiled the whole time I read your post, especially the kiss and giggle part! Damn you're perfect! You're doing great!

I love the way you just jumped right into the gay dating world.
Best of luck on your adventures!