Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my first gay date and gay kiss :D
Congrats.:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

fredv3b Wrote:You're welcome. Why did you move to London in the first place? Was it to be with your ex? If so you ought to have a good reason to pay an extortionate amount of money to stay there. If you don't then Brighton sounds like the place to go.

well i born in london, and lived there on and off as a very small kid and when i was 16-17ish i spent a lot of time there and i got a job just out of the city, it was bloody weird being like the only person who commutes out of the city but i never had a problem with traffic lol, but know im older and wiser i realize that paying £2000 a month for a 1 bed room flat in london (and trust me thats a CHEAP flat wtf!?!?!) is a tad expensive. and in brighton i could have my pick of any flat as big as i like for half as much and seeing as most of my friends and family live in sussex it kinda makes sense, that and i fancy a change of scene

zeon Wrote:I gave up my life here and moved to Inverness.... What the bloody hell was I thinking.

If you don't mind my asking, why did you move to Inverness? It is the furthest city in Britain from Brighton.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

"what do you think about moving to brighton? cause there is and audi i could easily transfer to and i do like it."

I thought Audi dealerships were franchises? how can you transfer from one franchisee to another?

stu Wrote:"what do you think about moving to brighton? cause there is and audi i could easily transfer to and i do like it."

I thought Audi dealerships were franchises? how can you transfer from one franchisee to another?

yep,had me :confused: too,theres another post out there which is as :confused:,have you spotted it?

ninja Wrote:and shared a taxi back home, and when i walked him to his door i got another cheeky kiss :tongue: and we said our goodbyes

hey nice long post, you must really love telling a story, maybe you should start writing novels,saying that though you are earning loads as it is,just bought a mini and able to lend a works car,and asking your estate agent BF about prices in Brighton, all at the age of 19,why you would want to leave that place and take a risk on Brighton beats me,and what a gent you are walking your date to the door and not worried about the taxi meter ticking away,most..... no all times I just say bye "in" the taxi but guess I'm just cheap,bet your second date will make some best seller list,can't waitConfusedmile:

stu Wrote:"what do you think about moving to brighton? cause there is and audi i could easily transfer to and i do like it."

some audis are franchises some are 100% audi owned so yes its harder to go from an audi to a franchises but all the salesman know each other cause audi make staff go to events so we've all been golf together and stuff like that. the audi in brighton is a franchise, caffyns, but its fairly easy to transfer and at the end of the day its all part of the VW group so i could go to skoda, vw, bentley, audi, seat, lamborghini and now porsche so i could have my pick of them and its also easy for salesman to jump from group to group, i've never done it, but i know people who have gone from audi to bmw (our biggest rival) to ford and so on, just keep hopping when they get a better offer. ideally i'd like to stay with audi failing that the VW group but im not opposed to working at any other showroom

yea those audis are small

colinmackay Wrote:If you don't mind my asking, why did you move to Inverness? It is the furthest city in Britain from Brighton.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

l moved to inverness to escape brighton and have a change... My mother met my step dad and i was no longer the man of the house growing up with my sister and my mum i just felt out of place and since i came out as gay my step dad was slightly reserved by it because he was getting harrassed by a gay bloke at his work... Plus it was a window of oppetunity to move out and begin life elsewhere... l only going to have one chance at life and i got a long check list of things to do so figured id go see another part of the UK..... 800 odd miles north of brighton... Now thats peace and quiet for ya!!! Plus i was like the only gay and my ex bf was in the whole as we lived in a small place outside inverness called Narin... Apparently its homophobic area but i liked it