Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my first steps coming out
Thatgay Wrote:yeah i know what you mean, i told my dad and now trying to convince him its okay is still as hard as telling him

If not harder.

yeah, but check out my youtube channel steven5271

lol your farther then me most of my friends know just my parents dont know (well they could probably assume but gotta give the verbal proof of it...)

Maybe just tell them then

Good for you for coming out and telling family. I'm still trying to figure out how to tell my folks.

Steven-- welcome to GS.

I checked out your youtube video about coming out. I can't really express how much I appreciate your honesty and courage. Well done.

I grew up in Ventura... many years ago. It was a different place then, but still a good place with many good people. Beach towns tend to be more mellow and accepting. I hope Ventura is still that way.

There are many fine people here on these forums. I hope you find what you are looking for. You have a good brother, obviously, and I wish you the best with your father. Thanks for joining and sharing your experience.

Geminize Wrote:Steven-- welcome to GS.

I checked out your youtube video about coming out. I can't really express how much I appreciate your honesty and courage. Well done.

I grew up in Ventura... many years ago. It was a different place then, but still a good place with many good people. Beach towns tend to be more mellow and accepting. I hope Ventura is still that way.

There are many fine people here on these forums. I hope you find what you are looking for. You have a good brother, obviously, and I wish you the best with your father. Thanks for joining and sharing your experience.

Thanks a bunch for the support