Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my first time on the town as a gay/bi man
well as some of you might know until 2 days ago i was in a straight relationship, having ended things very well with my now ex tonight i decided to go out on the town....i know its only wednesday but i couldnt wait til friday. despite living in london i've come to brighton for the week and im staying with a gay school mate (we're just mates) and hes really helping me out <--- lol made a pun without knowing Tongue anyway my night out. we went to his usual bar cause they have a wednesday offer thingy. first thing i noticed was theres quite a large demand for straight acting guys, which boles well for me and i was wondering was that just that bar that day or normal? second thing i noticed was alot of couples so that was sweet and everyone was very friendly and relaxed however i did get a guy ask me to meet him in the toilets :/ i told him that i've never been with a guy and just left my gf this didnt bother him and he did keep pressuring me, i then stood up being 6f2'' and a rugby player he got the message lol. anyway later on i got talking to this guy i noticed when we walked into the bar, hes abit shorter than me slim cute and alittle fem but still liked cars and sport and stuff even though i havent dated guys before i think hes my type, anyway we chatted for ages, he asked me if i worked out and i told him i play rugby and he says that he got a thing for rugby players and supports wasps like me :biggrin: i havent had this buzzing in my gut for years. i told him my story and he was shocked im a gay virgin hehe he does know how to flatter anyway he told me that my story is a common one which made me feel so much better. i really really liked this guy so i asked him to dinner sooo im seeing him again friday :biggrin:

so my first night was fantastic and i just wanted to share it with all you guys and i wanted to get some input. and i got a couple of questions, whats the "rules" for gay dating, i want to lose my gay v card with someone i love so im sure im not gonna rush into bed but im worried that might put him off so i was wondering if after a couple of dates should i give him a handjob or a bj? im a total novice >.< i've never even touched another mans penis lol andway sorry this was kinda long but i just had such a good time and i think im still kinda tipsy lol much love everyone xxx

Congratz! Sounds like your getting in the swing of things! :biggrin: The "rules" arent set in stone. Consideration, respect, mutual enjoyment, ya get the idea. Take your time, you want that first time to be something you remember fondly. Dont let anyone push you into anything, follow your gut instincs--they are usually right. Personally, I like to wait till (at least) the second date before I have any sexual contact just because it extends the whole thing making it more exciting Wink but there are not set rules and only you can be the judge of when your ready. Good Luck! and um... keep us informed! :biggrin:

ninja Wrote:well as some of you might know until 2 days ago i was in a straight relationship, having ended things very well with my now ex tonight i decided to go out on the town....i know its only wednesday but i couldnt wait til friday. despite living in london i've come to brighton for the week and im staying with a gay school mate (we're just mates) and hes really helping me out <--- lol made a pun without knowing Tongue anyway my night out. we went to his usual bar cause they have a wednesday offer thingy. first thing i noticed was theres quite a large demand for straight acting guys, which boles well for me and i was wondering was that just that bar that day or normal? second thing i noticed was alot of couples so that was sweet and everyone was very friendly and relaxed however i did get a guy ask me to meet him in the toilets :/ i told him that i've never been with a guy and just left my gf this didnt bother him and he did keep pressuring me, i then stood up being 6f2'' and a rugby player he got the message lol. anyway later on i got talking to this guy i noticed when we walked into the bar, hes abit shorter than me slim cute and alittle fem but still liked cars and sport and stuff even though i havent dated guys before i think hes my type, anyway we chatted for ages, he asked me if i worked out and i told him i play rugby and he says that he got a thing for rugby players and supports wasps like me :biggrin: i havent had this buzzing in my gut for years. i told him my story and he was shocked im a gay virgin hehe he does know how to flatter anyway he told me that my story is a common one which made me feel so much better. i really really liked this guy so i asked him to dinner sooo im seeing him again friday :biggrin:

so my first night was fantastic and i just wanted to share it with all you guys and i wanted to get some input. and i got a couple of questions, whats the "rules" for gay dating, i want to lose my gay v card with someone i love so im sure im not gonna rush into bed but im worried that might put him off so i was wondering if after a couple of dates should i give him a handjob or a bj? im a total novice >.< i've never even touched another mans penis lol andway sorry this was kinda long but i just had such a good time and i think im still kinda tipsy lol much love everyone xxx

Hello there,
I live in Brighton or outskirts of it sorry and i will give you a tip to do with some bars and clubs around the gay part of town...

ok heres goes

Bulldog - Dark dingy and damn right rancid.. Drinks are cheap and alot of rent boys use the bar for obtaining that older man for the obvious thing

Marine tavern - Nice little friendlty kinda gay bar two guys who run it are abolutely 100% customer focused and it can be ok...

The Zone - Thats a really brilliant bar atmosphere is great the lively hood of the bar is fantastic and everything to do with it can be simply defined as excellent...

The aquarium - More of an older mans pub i e 50+ Bar manager constantly pissed as a fart and scamming customers out of money...

Queens arms - You need a multimillion pound mortgage its very expensive and the bar manager has got attitiude

Kings arms - Its a tad quiet...

Star inn - Thats a bears pub and i dont do bear pubs as i am no where near as hairy as some of those

Legends - Late night bar with club downstairs... Very well presented but yet again expensive

Amsterdamn bar - Expensive and not alot of choice but nice and clean usually polish workers behind bar

Rbar - Nice little bar various activities happen within it can be a tad on the verge of redicious though depending upon crowd

Vavoom - Members only I obviously aint one

Poison ivy - Tad expensive very camp and flamboyant... Bit of a pretty boys kinda pub especially with the embryo behind the bar tonight

Sublime - Thats nothing more than a sex fest... I dont like the idea of that venue

Well if your out in Brighton tomorrow night (Thursday 3rd March) I am setting up and organising a NINTENDO WII Night - Wii Dance 2... It will be a great laugh and an ideal moment to show your skills to your new fella =) You will probably notice me as i go out in dragon style jeans

Have a fab time in st james' st btw and brighton in general... Once ya get the brighton bug your eventually end up moving here as it has a population of 50,000 gay residents =)

Kindest regards

zeon xx

P.S dont forget whilst your down here that most venues have free condoms.... If you guys do do something remember to wear one... Best gay motto i learn in brighton is "No condom no screw so f*ck you"

Well lucky you for gettin a date on your first night out as a bi/gay Smile

But no theres not really any rules to goin on a date.....just act like yourself & just have a good time.

Wow good luck! It seems that you are happier now! Smile I Don't have any experience with guys either and I think I'm on a different route now coz i decided to continue mu relationship with my girl.. Goodluck pal!! Keep safe and get goin'! Enjoy life!!

Wow! You move fast, just broken-up and already have a date ;o)

ninja Wrote:first thing i noticed was theres quite a large demand for straight acting guys, which boles well for me and i was wondering was that just that bar that day or normal?

I hate to break this to you but you are a young straight-acting 6'2" rugby player, you might find that you are a tad in demand ;o)

ninja Wrote:i havent had this buzzing in my gut for years.

Fantastic! Great for you.

ninja Wrote:i really really liked this guy so i asked him to dinner sooo im seeing him again friday :biggrin:

Now that is good news.

ninja Wrote:i want to lose my gay v card with someone i love so im sure im not gonna rush into bed but im worried that might put him off so i was wondering if after a couple of dates should i give him a handjob or a bj? im a total novice

Two thoughts. First if wanting to loose your virginity to a guy you love puts a guy off, then perhaps he wasn't the right guy in the first place.

I wouldn't suggest that your first sexual contact be full on sex. When you are ready you can move from just making out to having a feel, letting him have a feel and then maybe more next time. Just stay within your comfort zone and, obviously, play safe.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

sounds a bit corny but don't follow the rules make your own,remember a fair few guys are only out for a shag,so just be careful about wearing your heart on your sleeve,it could get broken.

(I need to buy some corn plastersRolleyes)

Well done ninja; just takes things easy and go at your own pace, like others have said, no need to rush into full on sex, just enjoy the exploration of your feelings and be yourself but have your wits about you too,
Good luck, enjoy yourself, have fun and be safe Confusedmile:

ninja Wrote:i really really liked this guy so i asked him to dinner sooo im seeing him again friday :biggrin:

So how did it go?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

"we went to his usual bar cause they have a wednesday offer thingy"

Have the English started using this American phrase now?