Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my friend the lesbian who hated gay men.
KawaiiKitty Wrote:Not all of them Ive met online but this one particular one happened to be the head of the guild I was in on WoW on a server called "Proudmoore". Its where there are ALOT of gay and/or gay friendly guilds. She had a partner who played the game with her and I was joking around with the partner bcs she was being kind of a bitch to people in vent and I was trying to lighten the mood. I said something about "getting the sand out of her vagina" or something, again as a joke. Her girlfriend(the guild leader of the guild) basically dressed me down in private chat about insulting her girlfriend. Im like really? wtf! We'd been friends for well over six months by that point. It just seems like they picked someone to hate every few months and basically hated on them until they left the guild(probably why they couldnt get two steady raid team together until I joined the guild and put one together). When I put the other raid team together the guild leader decided to put her foot down and say that both raid teams had to follow the same rules(her rules) and it was her way or the highway.

Yet another incident with those two women which happened just before the incident above was that they started some very unwarranted trash talking this one woman over ventrilo when she was late for a raid. I mean badly trash talking her where EVERYONE in the guild that was online could hear. So when she brought up to me the incident of "insulting" with her girlfriend I blasted right back with the two of them insulting our guild mate in vent. I was like as the guild leader thats something you DONT do. You DONT play favorites and you especially DONT do that in ventrilo in front of the whole guild. She actually did apologize to me for that for making me hear it. I was like you dont need to apologize to me you need to apologize to our guild mate. Though I have a feeling the apology was insincere. As far as I know she never apologized to the guild mate.

Actually, from what I hear on how women are treated and talked to among gamers into things like WoW (and that includes by guys who find it disgraceful, by the way), I can see why she'd overreact like that. In a way it was like she was taking out the anger for a thousand little pin pricks on the unlucky one who finally made her snap, releasing all the pent up hostility at once (or making sure no one talked to her or her girlfriend the way many gamers do again and thus becoming hyper-vigilant).

Pix Wrote:Actually, from what I hear on how women are treated and talked to among gamers into things like WoW (and that includes by guys who find it disgraceful, by the way), I can see why she'd overreact like that. In a way it was like she was taking out the anger for a thousand little pin pricks on the unlucky one who finally made her snap, releasing all the pent up hostility at once (or making sure no one talked to her or her girlfriend the way many gamers do again and thus becoming hyper-vigilant).

That would be true if that were a one or two time incident...from what I understand about her this has been an ongoing thing with ALL the males in her guild. Thats why they were so few of us in the guild apparently. Most of them were her lap dogs and almost worshipped the ground she walked on. Im guessing when she found out some of us werent the type of just lay down and take it thats when she targets you.

But its kinda funny the destruction of her guild was her own fault. The gf I mentioned earlier well they broke up basically and then the guild leader kicked her ex out of the guild competely. All her characters just gone from the guild in a heartbeat while the ex was offline. This was all because her new "girlfriend" felt I dunno threatened or whatever that her ex was still in the guild The ex was/is friends with another person in the guild that was really popular with everyone. She liked everyone pretty much and pretty much everyone liked her. Well that pissed her(her being the lady that everyone loved) off alot when the guild leader kicked her ex out of the guild for no reason other than them breaking up. So the woman that everyone likes decided to leave the guild and she took SEVERAL of the long standing members of the guild with her and formed her own guild. Just goes to show when you tick people off one too many times there are consequences.