Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my mother
I'd just say that I don't want to date people I work with.

You can either say you aren't ready for a serious relationship yet or just come out to your mom. Im sure she will love you no matter what.

SleepTalker Wrote:You can either say you aren't ready for a serious relationship yet or just come out to your mom. Im sure she will love you no matter what.

good ideas, its just a big step im not ready for. i mean if she was to just say kick me out over it, i would be screwed then.

red06sc Wrote:good ideas, its just a big step im not ready for. i mean if she was to just say kick me out over it, i would be screwed then.

That's alright if your not ready for it you can wait until you are. Although it sounded like she'd love you even if your gay, if your really worried about getting kicked out, you can wait until you don't live there and this isnt a concern anymore

My dad was wanting to know when I'd be producing grandkids for him right up until I came out. The last time he asked was about 2 weeks before I came out. I didn't give him a response although I felt like yelling at him.

I think that the "I'll still love you if you're gay" followed by making homophobic remarks (gay-bashing) speaks volumes. It is like how some Christians always go on about love the sinner, hate the sin - It doesn't matter how they justify their bigotry to themselves, it is still hurtful and destructive. However, she may be doing this to wind you up into coming out, some people are just like that.

colinmackay Wrote:My dad was wanting to know when I'd be producing grandkids for him right up until I came out. The last time he asked was about 2 weeks before I came out. I didn't give him a response although I felt like yelling at him.

I think that the "I'll still love you if you're gay" followed by making homophobic remarks (gay-bashing) speaks volumes. It is like how some Christians always go on about love the sinner, hate the sin - It doesn't matter how they justify their bigotry to themselves, it is still hurtful and destructive. However, she may be doing this to wind you up into coming out, some people are just like that.

Great point, it makes it really hard for me to build up trust to be honest with her when she does this. I feel that, yea she says she would be ok with it, i dont feel she will be. I could be 100% wrong, but thats kinda the vibe i get from her.

lol well if she and your family arent directly linked or able to communicate you could lie and just go "You guys should get your facts straight, she's got a boyfriend, and i already asked her out and she said shes not into me like that." and that should shut them up and if you want to make them feel a tad guilty you could also pretend to be depressed because she did this. That should shut them up for quite some time LAWLZ. and when the time comes just be like, "Yeah- i lied. Suck it up."

they say a gay boy is a genetic response on the mothers side, too fertile.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:lol well if she and your family arent directly linked or able to communicate you could lie and just go "You guys should get your facts straight, she's got a boyfriend, and i already asked her out and she said shes not into me like that." and that should shut them up and if you want to make them feel a tad guilty you could also pretend to be depressed because she did this. That should shut them up for quite some time LAWLZ. and when the time comes just be like, "Yeah- i lied. Suck it up."

lmao you sir have the master plan