Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my rant: what is wrong with people?
jhgjhjkhgjhgkjhgkjhjkhhjg

Spot on, Pellaz. I stayed up all night listening to the BBC World Service account of the presidentials. Felt much relieved when they finally announced the battle was won for Obama. Phew! Over the last few months, I'd felt the gap closing and the comfort zone was no longer comfortable.

I don't care who's president, it doesn't matter. We're all doomed.

But that's just my humble, pessimistic opinion.

I don't know how anyone expected whoever became president after Bush to magically make the debt disappear and create jobs for everyone in four years. it took President Roosevelt from his election in 1933 to the start of WWII to end the great depression, I know it didn't get that bad in our recession but it still takes a while.

As much of a political junkie that I am, and the feast I had with the theatrics this time around.... I'm just happy to see it all come to fruition so we cold stop talking about them and their dying party, for another four years.

Hopefully, one day soon, when they'll be no more than just a few senile church leaders, and gun-totin' inbred twits left to fend for themselves miserably, at the mercy of The Green Party, or The Peace and Freedom Party (I would've loved a Roseanne Barr Presidency and chosen Cabinet), or at least some unified independent progressive movement....