Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
naturism/nudism
Sometimes i wish i could just go out and venture in to this, i think it is abut feeling free and letting go of inhibitions for me.

Find a nudist camp ..
Go for a weekend

Naturist/nudist camps tend to be a bit prudish because they want to avoid scandal. In the days when Naturism was getting established there was a great desire to represent the group as being responsible and respectable with only nudity separating them from the rest of the public. You may find rules against singles, certainly against contact, and probably against same sex couples. In certain cases, such as dining, some clothing may be required. I became discouraged after looking into the relatively local options here. England and Europe in general are probably different than the US in these matters. US folks tend to be pretty straight laced. I understand that there are some movements in Germany that are quite open. If you want to give it a try it would be a good idea to do some research and perhaps plan a trip to Germany.

I am certain that there must be some here that have direct experience.
I bid NO Trump!

Isn't is a bit cold for that where you live?

To be honest, I like clothing, what can I say.

Freedom can come in many forms other than nudity.

Alas, if you want to, search and try. Do it. Or don't.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I like being nude! I found this gay male nude hotel and beach in Florida i wanna hit up
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:I like being nude! I found this gay male nude hotel and beach in Florida i wanna hit up

There are hotels on the Keys where clothing is optional.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:There are hotels on the Keys where clothing is optional.

From what i've heard, I wanna make sure its kinda men only. Dont wanna be see tits and puss while sun bathing and watching dick! xD
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:From what i've heard, I wanna make sure its kinda men only. Dont wanna be see tits and puss while sun bathing and watching dick! xD

Yes, they're gay hotels.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I'm naked now, so if you want to come over, we can hang out.

Just publish our address here, Darius, and we'll be right over.

Or at least tell us which state so we can make travel plans.
I bid NO Trump!