Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a cyber hug - please
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: I would very much like to come out but is is just not appropriate at the moment. I have a 16 year old daughter who is likely to be very confused at me for a start. I have been in a hetero marriage for 23 years but have been celibate for nearly 17 years (ever since I got pregnant with my daughter). Once I had fulfilled my body clock's desire for a child I wanted nothing more to do with a sexual relationship with my husband. He was not happy at first but got over it. He is a lot older than me (13 years) so wasn't as bothered as a younger man may have been. Once my daughter has reached full maturity both mentally and emotionally I will have to talk with her but she is in the middle of her A levels and wants to go to uni so I am not going to upset the apple cart and possible ruin her chances. I don't know for sure how she would take it but I'm not that selfish that I would risk it. All in all I'm feeling very blue at the moment and really would just love a great big cyber hug if anyone has one to give me. Thank you so much.

Heres a big hug for you [Image: smileyhugck6.gif]

I think kids are more open minded about matters to do with sexuality nowerdays, especially the female generation when I was at school most of the females I knew (the emo crowd) they where supprisingly open minded, and they rather liked showing off that they kissed another girl. (wouldn't go around sayin that if you was a dude, get your ass kickedRoflmao)

But I hope all goes well it is important to make sure your daughter is emotionally prepared before you come out

Bighug
[Image: 83qb1.gif]

Bighug Bighug hug.

Just Me Wrote:All in all I'm feeling very blue at the moment and really would just love a great big cyber hug if anyone has one to give me. Thank you so much.

A big cyber hug ya asking for??? That is easy to manage... wish it was more...

Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug

Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug

Bighug Bighug Bighug

Bighug Bighug

Bighug

A heartfelt cyber hug from me also. Dont worry too much about your'e daughter im sure she'll understand when you explain it to her(in your'e own time of course). Meanwhile if you need help and support youll definately find it on this forum. All the best with everything.

I have been their you are going to be surprised at the love your doughtier shows you, all 7 of my children still love and support me.BighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighug

More hugs...

I think your daughter will understand when you tell her. She'll love you no matter what and she would want you to be happy.

Bighug

BighugBighugBighug

I wish all the luck in the world with your situation. Be positive and hopefully you will get a positive response in return.

I had one daughter who was about 16 when I came out to her. After a short period of anger I think I can say she has been my staunchest ally in the family. She's now coming up to 23 and is still great. My older daughter is now in her 30s, but has found it all much more difficult.

Very best wishes to you, Just Me. Nice to see you back Bighug