Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need adv. going though a bad time
I'm so sorry for your loss, dasbas.
*big tight hug*

Hello Dasbas, my sincerest condolences on the passing of your grandfather. I expect you will be finding it very hard to deal with this loss in the days and weeks to come. There will be legal matters to sort out of course, which will be painful too. Be strong but don't fear about letting go, crying is a healthy thing to do in such emotionally charged circumstances. I hope the pain will subside quite rapidly, leaving you with the positive memories of your grandad and how he left an imprint on your life. Good luck in the days to come Bighug

I've lost both my parents within a short time frame. Shortly thereafter I lost my beloved grandmother. My suggestion is to live your life as best as you possibly can make it, make your grandfather proud. Realize life majorly sucks at times, and this is one of those times. The memories you carry will help you through, trust me. DON'T BE AFRAID TO GO THROUGH THE GRIEVING PROCESS!!!!! You'll need it. Don't bury emotions. Cry when you feel like crying. get angry at this when you need to. I still do and my parents and grandmother have been gone for 11 years. Time will help, but give time, time.
One of the reasons I came out was my mother once told me "be who you are, and be proud of it" I never told her I was gay, but she's was my mom, and I'm sure she knew.
This sucks but you will get through it.
Try to be at peace my young friend.

Hi dasbas,

my sincerest condolences, too.

All i can say dasbas is that i'm sorry to hear of this news. And that i wish you the very best.:frown:
BighugBighugBighug
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

thank you guys its really hard and its just starting i cant believe how much we had planned for this year now i have to do it all by myself its gonna be really hard and im gonna need alot of help.