Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need advice on this...
i've met a guy online at the beginning of the week and we've talked every day. our relationship developed at the speed of light i had never expirienced something like that, i was so happy, but yesterday he wanted to see more... he wanted to see me naked... it begun with him asking me to lift my shirt, and since i'm new to being gay and i was having a great time with him, i though i wanted to make him happy and after a long time of exitation i finaly did it, and he begin asking me to show him more... i guess i was caried by the moment so at the end i ended up masturbating for him :$... when we long off I was so embarrassed ... I was not prepared for this, it was all so fast ... now i can't face him... I am so confused:confused: ...

i need ur help :frown:

No reason to be embarrassed. He got what he asked for so what is the problem? Next time you talk to him be normal, you didnt do anything bad and is normal to experiment.

Quote:our relationship developed at the speed of light i had never expirienced something like that, i was so happy,
You have never experienced anything like that but it happens quite often it's the ''magic'' of chatting on the internet. Dont get carried away with feelings, doing so through the internet can be very emotionally consuming. Unless this guy in near you and can grow to something more off line what you have now is some fun chat with a guy on the internet you get on well.
So go with the flow , share fun moments with cam or not and take it for what it is.

Btw when you are asked to show off in camera ask him to do the same, it is only fair and share the ''embarrassment'' Wink

ok... thank you for the advice. Confusedmile:

Yes, I would ask him to do the same... That way there will be no need to feel embarrassed. But, if he doesn't accept, then he's been using you. And maybe next time you'd better steer clear of that sort of person. It might be, however, that he's a perfectly nice guy, and to be honest, you are a good looking young man, so I'm not surprised he asked you to do this. Apart from feeling embarrassed, did you feel anything else while this was happening? Something like a sort of liberation?

i felt a kind of disgust mixed with a little humiliation, revolt and regret

but i have already talked to him and he gave me this answer:

" you don't have to apologise, you haven't done anything wrong. And I understand your feelings, also went through that and at that time i felt a kind of disgust, mixed with a bit of anger, humiliation and regret, but that is all normal, it's not every day nor with everyone that we reveal our intimacy. And don't stop idealizing things it's always good to dream, i do the same, like the poet said the dream commands life, isn't it?!"

it left me all fuzzy in side Happy