Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help approaching a situation
i met this guy online and he's good guy, he's kinda perfect to me and we made a great pair but for the past 2 weeks or so he's been slowly ignoring and distancing himself from me. and i realize now that as much as i would like to be with him i feel like i lost him and he no longer wants me anymore. But now that i made my peace with it i really want to know what happened between us and why. i know i should forget him but its hard since i really felt something with him. i liked him and he liked me and then nothing.

But the question is do i kind of confront him about it? i don't want to seem like an ass or anything but it would really make me feel better if i heard his side. Also is that if i do intend to ask him should i ask him first or go straight in and tell him i feel about all this? should i call him or text him. i would like to call but don't know whats the better approach

Thanks guys for any help i receive. It would be much appreciated Smile

In my opinion, I appreciate people coming face to face. Of course with phones and stuff you can avoid looking into their eyes and other aggression, but it feels more sincere to go face to face. Tell him you need to talk about something important and it may come out wrong so don't get mad because you just want to talk and know why. And then straight up tell him what you want to know. You never get the answer until you ask i guess.

Insufficient data here to give any advice.

He may be busy. life has a way of demanding a lot of people. I right now have little time for online people - and some of my real-life people as well. Work, work, work, stress, stress, stress....

Everyone hits these sorts of snags.

Write him an email with no real pressure for a demanded reply in short order.

You may discover that his job/school/homelife whatever may be occupying far more time than he fully realizes and just isn't aware he is acting distant.

On the off chance he is just not that into you, you need to be able to offer him a 'nice' way out. Most people hate ugly scenes so rely on strange tactics to get out of a situation, such as being silent and hoping the other person just walks away.

So you need to ask. nicely. Accusations being thrown around never end well.

Examine your actions and your words, see if you might have handled things a little differently.

I dunno, we need more to go on.

Personally, I'd let him make the next move and if you hear nothing by the time you feel you really should have - move on.

It's time to stop making contact when you begin to feel like a stalker. Having said that, some guys will deliberately come on interested for a little while then pull the rug from under your feet to leave you wondering if you said or did something wrong.

If he's this sensitive at this stage maybe you had a lucky escape, walk on egg shells and they just break, walk on broken glass and you just get sore feet.

Maybe the issues are all with him, not you.

He's taught you one thing though, you are capable of being liked enough to get to know better - he'll either sort it out or he wont. If he doesn't he's freed you up for someone else.

Sorry I can't be more helpful!