Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some advice....
I am in the same situation as many others in this group it seems like. When I was younger I was a huge tomboy. I would always wear dickies and guy shirts. I did have a boyfriend during this time but we were in 6th grade so I'm not sure how real that makes it. I have always dressed tomboyish until recently when I have been letting out the girly side in me but I honestly still feel comfortable with my tomboy ways. It hasn't been until recently when I have started feeling attracted to girls but I am also attracted to guys. I am not sure what this all means because when think about my future I can't really picture me marrying a woman. This is what is so confusing because I have this attraction to some girls but can never really see myself being with one forever. If anyone could provide some insight I would really appreciate it. Also if you have more info you need from me I will be glad to answer.. Thanks everyone

More of a caution than a insight; but be careful with people you meet.
The mis understanding might even be mutual. Get a handle how you see yourself with others. You choose to do the husband children thing, you have to stick with it at least till the kids are grown up.

if you feel comfortable as a tomboy do it and be the best.

kaabradl Wrote:I am in the same situation as many others in this group it seems like. When I was younger I was a huge tomboy. I would always wear dickies and guy shirts. I did have a boyfriend during this time but we were in 6th grade so I'm not sure how real that makes it. I have always dressed tomboyish until recently when I have been letting out the girly side in me but I honestly still feel comfortable with my tomboy ways. It hasn't been until recently when I have started feeling attracted to girls but I am also attracted to guys. I am not sure what this all means because when think about my future I can't really picture me marrying a woman. This is what is so confusing because I have this attraction to some girls but can never really see myself being with one forever. If anyone could provide some insight I would really appreciate it. Also if you have more info you need from me I will be glad to answer.. Thanks everyone

I don't know if I can give a good answer but I'll try.

You could probably be bisexual since you are attracted to both genders.

I wasn't able to picture myself to marry a guy when I was a teen as I was taught that homosexuality is wrong. It clashes with the culture and the environment that I was raised in. I wasn't able to compute the guy + guy concept. It was sort of a culture shock.

Everything's still fresh and new thus the idea of marrying a girl is still awkward to you. It takes time to adjust yourself to the new world and environment.

Santa Cruz, good surf, Hi Kaabadl, welcome to gs, exploring ones feelings is an on going task, I don't know enough of your background growing up to say that it affected your choices in how you felt and feel, I was married twice andhae kids, so you see how society views things does effect us, for now I would just go wit the flow, and see how you feel in the months to come, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Hello Kaabadl, welcome to G.S.
It sounds to me that you are Bi , however time will tell.
For now just enjoy exploring.

Be true to your self.

it seems like you are closer to bi on the sexuality spectrum, but again, it's a spectrum and you could belong anywhere on it, so you need to explore Smile

Here is the thing.
You said you Cant imagine yourself being married to a woman.But is that just women, or do you not see yourself getting married at all?
You don't have to get married. Marriage is not the ultimate goal in life whether you are gay straight or bi.

however if you are the type of person that does need a marriage to feel contempt then obviously choosing a Partner of the opposite sex is the easiest way to go. But by no means correct, nor safest.
As mentioned, you have to remember that there will be other people involved when you do choose to get married, and then you have responsibility...