Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scared to death
Well I meet this guy a few week ago on cupid and we have been emailing each other and texting each other for the past 3 week or so. Well last week we finally meet for the first time in person. We hit it off well, and I think he likes me and all I can do is think about him. The hardest thing is is that our work schedules do coincide with each other to meet up with each other to make sure things are on the right page sort of speak.

Which brings me to the scary part and that is that I want to be with him more then we are, but at the same time it seems like I tend to do or say something stupid to break the relationship and if i do get past that stage then I go into a clam mod in which I'm scared to death to do anything sexual with another guy. I'm not sure why I do these things, not sure if I do these things because I don't want the feeling of rejection. Then or it could be that I think to much and think I should not be doing these things with another man. Then again I'm not sure if these feeling are a thing of the past because not I'm more open to myself that I'm gay.

I want to make this special for him and myself but at the same time I'm affraid that I'll do something stupid.

Any words of wisdom out there?

dlboy ,
Try to relax hon, he is not going to reject you.
That's just you being insecure and you shouldn't be , you are a very handsome man, and your smile is gorgeous.

Believe it or not, you will know when the time is right and so will your body, you can not rush these things.
Everything will fall into place , he is probably nervous also.
If he is still emailing you , then there is nothing to worry about.
Every thing gets better with practice :biggrin:

thank rainbow, but that's the biggest thing is that I am very insecure and have always been that way in a relationship.

hello,
What you are feeling is lust.... Its lust that has got stronger upon meeting this person... I would say give it some time at this standard pace and allow that lust to grow into love.... If he requests to meet more often increase by 1 extras day for 2 weeks thyen do 2 for another 2 weeks sdlowly breaking into the cycle

Kindest regards

zeon x

dlboy53 Wrote:I want to make this special for him and myself but at the same time I'm affraid that I'll do something stupid.

Any words of wisdom out there?

:biggrin: We are males .. it is our birthright to do stupid things,,,,
Don´t rush.... take the time you need and have no fears.... you will feel when the time is right... and to talk about your own feelings should be possible, too.

dlboy53 Wrote:Well I meet this guy a few week ago ... We hit it off well ... and that is that I want to be with him more
just in time for the holidays!
i hope you enjoy your gift to yourself, enjoy it together.

Well I took a chance and emailed him and opened up a bit as well he seems to be receptive to the whole thing and understands where I'm coming from so I hope that is a good sign.