Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being a gay couple with children
I thought you might like to read this page... it says how not all people know that the laws for adoption have changed.
It's time more gay men became dads | Gary Nunn | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

princealbertofb Wrote:I thought you might like to read this page... it says how not all people know that the laws for adoption have changed.
It's time more gay men became dads | Gary Nunn | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
Thanks PA. Was an interesting read.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

fredv3b Wrote:Give it time?

Indeed... Answers will come with time.

Perhaps volunteering as a mentor could shed some light on some implications of being a parent.

Volunteering as a Big Brother was extremely eye-opening for myself. Being completely responsible for a child and attentive to their needs, if even just for a few hours a week...I have a much greater respect for what it takes to be a good parent. It can be a truly amazing experience. Being a foster-parent would be the next step...

Part of being a good parent is being able to provide a loving home. If ever I found myself in such a position, adoption would be my first choice. There are so many kids that could use a loving home to thrive.

Good luck Wink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk