Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new
Hey! I' m Alex too Smile

Alehksh Wrote:Hey! I' m Alex too Smile
Well, you're not the only one.

What I can't understand is why a good looking 18 yo in Chicago is "Lonely". I'd appreciate it if you started a thread and talked about that.

FYI I studied at the ID of IIT beginning when I was 18 and met my first openly gay man in the early part of the next year, age 19. Whole hell of a story there. But unless Chicago has changed a lot since I was there (and granted that was nearly half a century ago) there was quite a huge gay community then. So.... what's the "Lonely" about?

Also, since you're new (I tell this to a lot of noobs), the posting system is set up to hold some of your posts for moderation until you have 50 posts. So, if you get some message your post is being held, don't freak out or anything. It happens to everyone and there's no clear rhyme or reason to it. The whole thing is a troll defense and it works pretty well, TBH.

But, if you want to get your post count up, there are some word game threads somewhere you can post in repeatedly and no one will give a crap.

In any case, welcome to the forum... Have you started an introductory thread of your own? If not I encourage you to do so.

Thank you! Technically I live about 45 minutes from actual chicago. I'm currently in the suburbs where there is a much smaller population of openly gay people. I don't know, I've just had a hard time finding a guy that's right for me. I don't know what it is, maybe I have really specific standards or something? I did make a small post introducing myself earlier. Maybe I'll make another one explaining my personal situation. Nice to meet you, and thanks for the advice!

Alehksh Wrote:Thank you! Technically I live about 45 minutes from actual chicago. I'm currently in the suburbs where there is a much smaller population of openly gay people. I don't know, I've just had a hard time finding a guy that's right for me. I don't know what it is, maybe I have really specific standards or something? I did make a small post introducing myself earlier. Maybe I'll make another one explaining my personal situation. Nice to meet you, and thanks for the advice!
Yeah, I just replied in that one, so lets take this conversation to THAT thread to not take this one off topic.