Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new chainsaw
How'd you do it?

Richard

weird:
I got a moderate infection on another part of the same hand but not near the stitches. I took some Cephalexin last night. The stitches are just fine, probably i could remove sooner than expected.

ardus Wrote:How'd you do it?
i was back on the ground packing things away for the day. I was cutting up some of the smaller branches and they got tangled just right.
Its a top handle chain saw, feels like a lunch box and about the same weight. It has a short side handle but the inclination is to use it with one hand, the top handle. Should keep the other hand out of the way more.

i went back the next day to finish the trees off. One tree is right next to the right a way along a consistently heavy traffic street.

pellaz Wrote:.
Its a top handle chain saw, feels like a lunch box and about the same weight. It has a short side handle but the inclination is to use it with one hand, the top handle. Should keep the other hand out of the way more.

I've seen saws like that before, always thought they looked dangerous to operate, guess this proves it. Make sure you stay on top of that infection.

Richard