Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello and Happy New Year everyone!
Hi All,

First of All, I just want to say Happy New Year to you all. My name is Ian. I am 26 yrs old, born in the South-East of England but living near Birmingham and have family up north (so i've been all over this joint!).

I am mad about Jon Bon Jovi, Meatloaf, classic rock n roll music. I have all sorts of crazy hobbies and interests.

As for my political beliefs, well they're very unusual and a mish mash of radical left, radical right, green, and more besides. I have strong beliefs on literally everything and don't fall neatly into one category. I'll keep my opinions to myself on the whole but if anyone wants any further details about my personal beliefs please message me.

I am looking to meet up with new people. make new friends, and get out there really. If anyone in the Birmingham/Solihull area wants to talk or meet up please let me know! btw these aren't the dirty kinds of meetings, I meant purely just getting to know each other.

I am also single and finally I am fond of cats and dogs and have 2 dogs and a cat of my own!

Hi and Welcome

Hi Ian, welcome to the forum Welcome

welcome to the forums Ian!

hello and welcome to the forums,
I am from the south east Brighton to be exact and I think the closest i ever go to birmingham is leicester where my boyfriends family live when i drive up there every now and then

Kindest regards

zeon x