Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new game " IF "
ok here we go starts with a question

IF you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

my answer

Sydney Australia I have been there and it is a very nice place beautiful and the people are also very nice at least the people i met.

not to mention i love Kangaroo so yummy

you can even say the same place as someone else it is not a competition it is a wish list type of thing

Mr. Not So Lonely Wrote:ok here we go starts with a question

IF you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

my answer

Sydney Australia I have been there and it is a very nice place beautiful and the people are also very nice at least the people i met.

not to mention i love Kangaroo so yummy
danggggg mnsl i was just going to say austraila beacuse of the people:eek:

but ill choose another um japan because the cities at night are so wonderful plus they have lots of arcades

PA and I have a long, long shopping list of places to go in order to meet outstanding invitations. I have re-established contact with many of my cousins in the UK over the past couple of months and that has been great. I would love to see my cousins in the Australian and New Zealand branches of the family.

second on my list would be Japan

Because the traditions of honor still exist

Mine is boring because my dream destination to live is just 35 minutes from me:biggrin: I love Monterey California and I intend to move there within the next five years.

If I have to choose out of my country..definitely Rio De Janeiro Brazil

There's a lot of debate about whether Michael Jackson is really dead or not. Some seem to think his death was a big hoax... Ok, so here's my question:
IF someone you admire was to ressurect, who would you like it to be?

princealbertofb Wrote:There's a lot of debate about whether Michael Jackson is really dead or not. Some seem to think his death was a big hoax... Ok, so here's my question:
IF someone you admire was to ressurect, who would you like it to be?

My grandmother on my moms side. She died when I was a young child and have no memory of her. I would like her to come back so I could get to know her because she sounded like a sweet heart and I know it would bring my mom great joy to have her mother back.

Good Question PA...I am going to go with Amelia Earhardt...we share the same birthday and every woman I have met who had my same birthday has fascinated me...but more than that I want to know what happened?????? It is a worthy mystery that needs a final answer (in my mind anywayWink )

A good choice, I believe, East... Sounds like an interesting lady. Wasn't there a film made recently on her life and feats?

Where and who huh, where right here in Las Cruces nm, Who Trevor, causes of his big heart, just my opinions, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]