Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new here and curious
well, now im kinda scared and dont know what to do but just see what happens. after having a long talk with my gf i came out to her. it felt so right to do it. it feels like a huge weight has been lifted, only to have the burden of fear to be placed in its place. i really do love her and i wanted her to know who i really am. the thing that scares me is when i asked her why she loves me she replied with an "i dont know why" just feel scared and helpless right now...Cry

my partner is from Boise ID. The place is no NY City so acceptance of gays has been slower and peoples attitudes more conservative. this may somehow not work in your favor.

do you use a condom with your wife? just trying to get you thinking.

take it slow so you can incorporate your feelings into you life. boy friends tend to come and go and in between you still have to pay the bills.

wakeboarder Wrote:i have really thought about it, and am planning on it. i guess im just a bit scared of what might come of it. and its really hard to get alone for long enough to talk openly with him without being disrupted, but have been planning on giving it a try this weekend. by the way how do you like Australia? i have been fascinated by Australia ever since jr high.
try a website called bimarried it might help you through this. Honestly, if you do decide to have a go at it with your friend, then make sure your wife knows about it and is okay with it. Be honest with your wife.

No no no. im not looking for a turn with my friend. I just want to vent, and come out to him as im sure he is bi as well. It could give us both someone to confide in. I'm just tired of hiding my sexuality and pretending I'm only straight. Anyways, I'm just going to take it one day at a time for now as my wife didn't take it as smooth as I was expecting and turned it into a "lets be honest and fess up to ask of your faults talk. At least we are still together and she loves me eventhough she doesn't know why. Maybe we both are afraid to be alone after the time we have spent together....