Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new here and curious
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Crackerjack, comes in a box, a mix of caramel, peanuts and popcorn. USED to come with decent toys, now comes with crap.

My use was to pick something totally asexual to drive a point home. What was that point... honestly I have forgotten, my pain pills are kicking in.

lol. i know that much.. i was assuming you were being a smart arse!

wakeboarder Wrote:lol. i know that much.. i was assuming you were being a smart arse!

Good your mood is 'stressed' did I do it - please let it be me......! :biggrin: :tongue:

Yeah I was kind of being an arse. Sorry. Nothing personal. :redface:

no, sorry to burst your bubble. but im stressed because of a little thing called murphys law. and no offense taken. im kinda thick skinned.

Welcome to Gayspeak. If you know that your friend feels the same way, then you should definately have a beer or 2 to lighten the mood and have a damned good chat, openly and honestly. You will be each others best allies knowing that you aren't alone and you have someone to turn to.

i have really thought about it, and am planning on it. i guess im just a bit scared of what might come of it. and its really hard to get alone for long enough to talk openly with him without being disrupted, but have been planning on giving it a try this weekend. by the way how do you like Australia? i have been fascinated by Australia ever since jr high.

talk to rainbowmum about australia, Hello and welcome relax, become unstressed, it's bad for your heart, Glad you are here, you may find your mind is just experimenting, give it time, read my side posts, everyone here is on your side, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

wakeboarder Wrote:no, sorry to burst your bubble. but im stressed because of a little thing called murphys law. and no offense taken. im kinda thick skinned.

Ahhhh.

Murphy sucks, and not in a good way.

well this appens lots of times but normaly this dosent comeout till the guy in in their 50's then their mortality hits them and they start being honest about their feelings
and it takes a while for them to justafi and accept exactly what and whom they are
and it works out usally.. so think and be totaly honest with yourself and open to change remember there are three people at risk in this situation and you need to be faair to all concered but remember that you had been brainwashed to beleive gay is extreamly against mans gods rules but you know what you find in you is just as real
and if you don't want to be torchered the rest of your life and let them win well
isit not time for us to fight back a little do the right thing about your wife and kid
so what if you are bi or even gay as long as you live properly and respect your responabilitys the other part of your life is no one elses bussiness or problem
and if other pepole have their problems it is upon them just try to enjoy life
thats all you may ever get out of it but try to explain this to your wife and yes
please respect that union if you and your wife can handel this together
it could make for a good end if ot then decidee how much you need which but always try to be open and truth full as you can with every one involved and be sure our lovers men or wemon are true to them selves and don't figure they can chang the way you think and win you away from the other. soap box mode off

Lived in a couple of other countries but Australia is always my home.

i would love to visit Australia. i have a thing for the accent