Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new job, new (gay) co-worker that i think is really attractive. how do i show it?
POOF. Don't want him to find out this way lmao.

chocoremedy Wrote:oohh to complicate things, ive never had a relationship or taken it all the way in bed. just waiting for someone like this dude... but im already 21.. is it too late?

Yes 21 is far too old, you'll never ever have any sort of relationship, you're doomed.

OR

Just go and talk to the bloke, don't be thinking about "all the way to bed", talk about the weather, whatever. Use any excuse to go and talk, people don't mind talking. You're clearly good at it, I read your post in full and I usually don't make it to the end of this sort of story, so you've clearly got stuff to say.

If it kicks off nicely then perhaps consider "all the way to bed" but don't make it a goal just have it as a desirable outcome, there are many possible ways to have a fulfilling relationship without the bed thing. Having said that, if I were still 21 the bed thing would be near the top of the list, can't deny the hormones.

There you go, two options for the price of one. Might I be so bold as to suggest the second one?

Why don't you try and be friends first.

If you're out to people, why not add him as a Facebook friend, or ask him if he fancies going to that gay bar with you?

Oh to be 21 again lol.....

Good Luck.

ObW
x

Hey! This is indeed a easy one and the others are right, Just because you have the hots for this guy does not mean that the bed should be your point of origin, "Hey, going to get coffee. Want one?" or "I'm going to try that new food cart down the street. Wanna check it out?" Just keep it casual and see what develops.
Now, if you find him at that gay pub, all bets are off and it is every man for himself. Let the games begin!

bad if he is not single or just out of a relationship

Chocoremedy, welcome to GS!

Is it too late for you? No way! You are right on schedule.

Just getting to know this guy is definitely your best way to start. You've already had some small talk, so keep that going. Talk to him at work, during breaks, etc. As others have said, find a casual way to ask him out for something simple, like coffee, lunch, whatever. If you are both interested, things will develop with just a little effort on your part.

You know....if people would stop bringing sex into every thought they have, they would be a LOT happier in the long run.

I used to work in department stores for a second job, and yes there can always be some very "hot" dudes working there, as well as shopping there. You've got it easy.....you both work in a department store! You can both roam around, talk to each other, and not be harassed for "not doing your work".

I worked in several departments in the store I worked in, so I got to "travel" around the store quite a bit. And I got to work with some of the really cute guys that worked there too.

Just talk to him like you would anybody else. Just because he looks good, doesnt mean he has a nice personality.
He could end up being a prick for all you know. You might not be HIS idea of attractive. Or he might think you are cute too, but "not in that way".

Just meet, talk, and try to become friends. After you have become friends, then if you feel he might be willing, take it to the next level and talk to him about it.

Jumping in and forcing things is like jumping in a sports car and slamming it in gear with the gas pedal all the way to the floor.......its going to end up in disaster.

Just start talking to him. Get to know him a little bit, see his reaction, whether you can figure out if he likes you...don't rush into anything, but don't be too scared either. Everything's alright and is gonna be alright. You're never too old for this. Especially not at 21. :]

You lost me at "coworker"...

Thanks for all for all of the responses guys!

I didn't meant to sound like I wanted to take it all the way in bed.

I meant that I've never taken it all the way. I think that I just want a nice guy to do so with, and most people who've tried to get in my life are either insecure, immature, or assholes... not to sound like an elitist.

But yeah, I think I'll just keep the small talk up and eventually ask him out to lunch or something.

This will be intense. I'M READY lol.