Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to this
Hey new here , where is the best place to chat ?

Chat as in "post, and get a bunch of responses from a bunch of people"? Right here.

Chat as in "talk one-on-one"? You can post a visitor message on somebody else's page, and start a conversation that way.

Chat as in "talk in semi-real time with another member"? I think you have to be a member for a set amount of time, and/or post a set number of times, before you're able to do that.

But welcome. Smile

Lex

Thanks Smile its not very straight forward on here . It took me ages to reg :/ . I think i need toreg . Think i need to explore

Keeps logging me out as well Sad

James101 Wrote:Keeps logging me out as well Sad
Don't know why it should log you out… odd. The person to group and person to person chat features are only available after you've posted 50 times. Don't be surprised if some of your posts prior to then are moderated (not posted at once). This is built into the system to keep down the troll population.

Welcome to the forum. Tell us about yourself if you'd like.

Welcome. You will get used to the quirks quickly. Just hang out and make your self at home.
I bid NO Trump!

Make sure you click on "remember me" when you log in - that might help keep you around a bit longer. Smile

Lex

Welcome to the forum. Smile