Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi guys newbie signing in,61 year old in a marriage for 38 years but have slept in seperate bedrooms for several years,and i love men.

Welcome! Enjoy!

Hi Alan, welcome to GS mate! :-)

Hey Alan, welcome to gayspeak.

Hello, [MENTION=24337]11alan111[/MENTION] and Welcome to GaySpeak. So you've been in a long term marriage. Have you had children? So you like men but have you tried to experiment with them at all?

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, [MENTION=24337]11alan111[/MENTION] and Welcome to GaySpeak. So you've been in a long term marriage. Have you had children? So you like men but have you tried to experiment with them at all?

yes i have ive been with several men but only as sexual,i have a son who is 36 and is married he lives about 20 miles from me

11alan111 Wrote:yes i have ive been with several men but only as sexual

Is this all a big secret from your wife, or does she actually know, and support you to some extent? Something tells me that you're looking for something different now. Am I right? Something like fellowship, companionship?
Your children must be quite grown up now. How would they take the news, if they found out their dad was actually bi?

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, how can we help you, Alan?

princealbertofb Wrote:Is this all a big secret from your wife, or does she actually know, and support you to some extent? Something tells me that you're looking for something different now. Am I right? Something like fellowship, companionship?
Your children must be quite grown up now. How would they take the news, if they found out their dad was actually bi?

although i havnt slept with my wife for years i still love her as a person and up till now i have kept it a secret from her and my son

[MENTION=24337]11alan111[/MENTION], do you consider yourself actually a gay man trapped in a straight marriage, then? (it would explain why you say you're 'bi'). I'm glad to hear that you still love your wife. She is surely remarkable then. You didn't say what you think your son would think of his father announcing he likes men, sexually speaking. When did you actually realise your sexual orientation was not totally straight?