Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newbie ad v
Hello.

As someone new to "this world", I'm... new.
So, ide like some advice.

First off, question: How can I be so attracted to women... and not men... yet think about wiener in my mouth and butt, all the time?
I suppose i want a more scientific answer, because i get it, slightly. I just don't know why my brain is built this way.
Girl's are smokin and I want to do joyous things to/by/with them.... but I also want to have my prostate massaged by my friends ding-a-ling...
Who else feels this way?

Also... any tips on longtime gay banging? As in, when my buddy returns I want to try some buttsex n whatnot, for as long as possible, but i don't want to hurt myself.

I feel like I am in a very odd position. Any suggestions/tips? ...Besides 'take it easy'?

I know I am going to do this. I know I love women and i know I want to have alot of "gay" sex... I just would like some pointers. Something to keep in mind so I don't over extend myself.
Damn, I feel so classic.

Thanks for the input

Wow. The way you said that made me laugh. Sounds like youre bicurious. Might just MIGHT be a phase for you. Try useing toys first like a dildo. Maybe ull. I've it. Maybe ull hate it.