Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nice man
im seeing him to day!!having lunch then cinimas! i text him yesteday saying can you still come to it just checking from josephCoffee

That's very exciting Confusedmile: What film are you going to see?

[COLOR="Purple"]Exciting. Hope all goes GREAT!!!

Clap :biggrin: Party Party Party Remybussi [/COLOR]

well done joseph, dont worry about been nervous...just remember he will probably be a bit nervous too..

have a lovely time and just be yourself - enjoy the movie together

it was very nice on a date .like from a film even ! we met and pub for lunch i had cheese ononpasty chips and beans an him had burger and chips. and then it having a drink and talked so muchh it was like very goodfrinds.lauffing!the the film called cristmas carol. i wonted to stay but becase my worker has to go at half 5.it was a date relly. im so happy!!!Knuddel :biggrin: Xyxwave Astrosmiley2

Supergrin so happy for you , i hope u get to see him again soon, christmas carol is a lovely film to go see for a first date,,, it sounds like christmas has come a bit early for you joseph...he sounds very nice for you Xyxthumbs

Congratulations. :biggrin: I'm very happy for you, Joseph.

Well done, Joseph. Confusedmile:

[COLOR="Purple"]How lovely to hear of your happy happy happy date.

I would try to make some game of it and escape from your workers... hehehe... adventures are always more fun with two.

Sooooo what are plans joseph?[/COLOR]

ee cheekymonky frank!!me and martin can sneek of! disco i m going to win some wine and give to martin