Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no idea where to find others like me.
When I started working at the Zoo[about 4months ago or so :p ], I met a girl on the first day, who turned out to be a big lesbo [which I love, cause lesbians are so awesome Cool] and we've been pals ever since, both in and outside of the work place.

I also met a guy who's the biggest queen ever, although he's straight and he is a senior zookeeper, so techincally everyone's boss lol, but he is so cool. And his daughter is just like him :p .

We all call him Daddy, cause he acts like it, although he's only 29 [he's 4years younger than my mom, so it's almost possible for me lol.]

So sometimes you just have to get out there and sometimes you'll be pleasantly surprised <3. I live in the Carribean, however on one of the most accepting of the islands in regards to homosexuality, so to find friends so outside the "norm" in a section of the world notoriously known[however presumptiously so, as I personally find it untrue in most instances] for being anti-homosexual/anything not heterosexual is so amazing.

But you'd be surprised how many gay/lesbian/bi/queer people are here, and so I'm sure there must be atleast 100x more anywhere else in the world, considering my island is only about 22sq miles. :biggrin:

You just have to get out there. :]