Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no. name. face.
Welcome to GS! Biggrina

You should share some of your music in the musicians section!

Hope you find the site a good outlet for your emotions and stress bombs. Wink

Hi and welcome to the GS Smile

Have you thought about moving to another city? Maybe not permanently, but for a seasonal job?

Yo, welcome to the forum.

Ditto everything ObW said. You have a name, a face, and a life that can get better. You are in a tough situation if your mother is financially dependent on you, but at your age I think you need to balance your needs with your sense of obligation to her. If you ignore your own needs that is a recipe for disaster for both of you.

Coming out to yourself and to us here is part of a process. Congratulations on taking that step! Be gentle on yourself and remember you don't have to do anything drastic. Take your time. Just expressing yourself here can make a huge difference in how you feel about your situation and any changes you want to make. If there is a LGBT center near you, consider calling them (anonymously) to find out what kind of support is available. In the meantime, you might be surprised how many guys here have had similar experiences to you.

Welcome and, hey, I've been there, it does get better and easier. Don't rush in deciding who you are but, do accept it and whatever may come with it when you know for sure it's you.

Hi nonameface, welcome!

hey welcome! Bunny2 youll find everyone here is more then willing to help.

personally tho, i know the religious feeling my whole family has been mormon since mormonism started. im sure of it haha... i found the most important thing tho is just go after what makes you happy, cliche as it sounds. all of the people around you will eventually come to terms with you if they care enough, and nothing can replace a mothers love!
Besides, not everyone needs to know everything about you, it is important that you do though.

and no. you. are. NOT. going to hell because of how you feel.
- much care

Counselor Wrote:Welcome, you aren't the first to realize religion can be controlling (or in some cases, wrong), and you certainly won't be the last.

I've only heard the term "PRN" used in the medical field, are you a nurse?
Not a nurse, but I do work at a hospital. Peri-operative Support Assistant. I clean surgery rooms after surgery, move the patients onto the operating table, bring patients from the floors to the pre-op area, hold legs or arms while they are being prepped for surgery, etc. I was shooting for going into nursing this January, but I'm going to save money to try and get a car by the summertime (I cringe at the thought only because I haven't made much progress. I need a higher paying job or a second one.) and then shoot for a surgical technologist program in August (1 yr. program) while continuing to work full time. Hopefully I can get the hell out after all of that passes. It seems like forever from this vantage point. Yes, religion is the bane of my existence right now, but I hope that at some point I can break out of it's grasp and maybe see it from a different vantage point also. Life's a bitch, but I'm still smiling, so that counts for something, right?

Roxy Wrote:Welcome! Alot that you expressed I have felt too, so know you're not alone in some of your feelings. ^_^

I hope you enjoy your time here =)
Thanks. I know I'm not the only one. It's just frustrating at this point & time in my life.

Badd Wrote:Welcome to the Forum.... Hopefully this can be a good outlet for you..

We are here for each other as support...

Again Welcome!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin
I hope so too. I could use a non-destructive outlet right now.