Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you familiar with the "Men's Rights Movement"?
Ok, so last night I was watching some clips on YouTube and came upon a video by the Young Turks' host (I forget her name, but it is the female host of the show) describing an incident that happened to her while she was walking in the park. While she was walking a young man on his bicycle rode by and reached out and slapped her roughly on the ass. Naturally, she reacted by pushing him off his bike and kicking him.

This admission has lead to her being attacked on the Internet by members of the "Men' Rights Association" and the "Men's Rights Movement".

Then I listened to a couple of videos by members of these movements, and ..... well, let's just say I was absolutely disgusted by how these men are behaving. Many of them are calling for her to be raped and murdered for her supposed "crimes against men".

Needless to say, me and my big mouth couldn't keep from commenting on how much these men seem to embody the "spirit" of Elliot Rogers.

Well, I supposed that by commenting, I opened myself up to attack, because when I got up this morning I woke to discover that I have received hundreds of "hate emails" from members of this community as well as several dozen notifications that my email accounts and my Facebook account have had people trying to login from different areas of the country....

Anyway, I am not too terribly worried. My passwords are quite good, and I figure the "attacks" will stop if I just ignore them long enough.

Have y'all heard of these groups and their message of hate against women? What do you think causes grown men to act like this? To form these violent and regressive opinions about women? Thoughts?

~Beaux

This is a typical reactionary behavior observed when the status quo of a certain priviledged group is threatened.

These people think that "right" means freedom to do as you want consequence free. Sadly, it was that way for a long time.

It's disgusting.

I commend you on your stance against them. These people have been born and raised in bigotry, so until new generations come along with different mindsets, they need to be faught and restrained
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Have heard of the movement, but still am surprised by how many true crazies seem to be in there, given the level of response you received.
HeadscratchFacepalm

Same as the nuts from the straight rights movement and the white rights movement. Bottom-feeders, all of them (pun not intended)
Puke
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

He slaps her but and she pushes him off his bike. This sounds very second grade schoolyard.

From my recollection of what happened in second grade for real, both parties would have gotten walloped and told that two wrongs do not make a right. Still seems appropriate to me.
I bid NO Trump!

Yeah I'm familiar with the movement and the video. I think the host's name is Anna Kasparian.

The men's rights movement was a good movement started to spread awareness of male rape and push for legislation to protect those falsely accused of rape. But it's been thoroughly hijacked by scumbags and women haters.

Their motivation is im my opinion very simple. Some woman did something to them (cheated on by a girl, screwed over in a divorce, abused by their mothers ect) they've failed to properly process whats happened and it's made them fearful and spiteful towards all women. That and some people just have very fragile boosted egos that are easily bruised by rejection. (hitting on women gets you rejected alot).

As for all your passwords just PM them to me and I'll make sure they're secure.

Seriously though the MRA aren't exactly MENSA. So long as your passwords conform to basic security guidelines you'll be fine.

Yes. Scary group.

If you think that’s bad you should look up when a father hacked his daughter’s Donkey Kong game to make it so the princess saved Mario because she asked him to. She was 3.

So many insecure males (particularly of those groups) went ballistic, one even wishing the toddler dead so there’d be one less “feminist” in the world. That not only goes to show the depth of their hatred, but also their ignorance in confusing feminism with gender, or being unable to recognize that her father did so out of love for his little girl rather than political (feminist) reasons (and even if he HAD done for political reasons, I don't see why anyone would really care, certainly not to the point of wishing anyone dead, let alone a little girl). It was as if they thought the toddler was the one to change the game, or somehow enslaved her father to, and that this was enslavement of men. That's the kind of people that seem to be the norm for such groups.

It might be interesting to run brain scans on such people and compare them to the brain scans of paranoid schizophrenics and the like.

Toxic masculinity is tearing us apart: Christopher Harper-Mercer, 4chan and the fragility of America’s alpha male

There's also a prevalent toxic femininity as well, though as a general rule toxic females are more self-destructive rather than lashing out, but they do tend to treat other females harshly (though usually more in a passive aggressive or backstabbing way), and seem to like toxic masculinity (so that Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey become best sellers).

Never heard of them before, and I'm glad I don't know them.

As for the woman who pushed the guy off his bike and kicked him, it may seem 'schoolyard' but I am glad she defended herself.

Some men need to learn they don't have the right to touch women just because they want to.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Alto Wrote:I dont know the group but I support mens rights. The fact is men and women have the same rights in the west and there is no gender wage gap but the corrosive effects of third wave feminism is causing men and boys to fall behind in the workplace and in schooling FACT yes i support mens rights and l hate feminists and fem fags with a passion and YES I know what feminism is (there greatest argument when critized is that you simply do not know what feminism is!) its not about equality its about supremacy.. for them

Ah-Ha! We have coaxed out the elusive Gay Chav performing his mating-call! Who could have known, posts about the MRA function as Douch Calls! 😋

~Beaux

nice one totally agree with it